Part 84 (Complicated)

Gaia's P.O.V.

Blake was hurt I didn't tell him about my heart condition. And I understand, I mean I would be hurt too, but Blake's the kind of person that looks for every solution and there's no solution for this. I was born like this, now I understand why jogging and playing volleyball made my chest hurt.

I was discharged as soon as I felt better and the whole car ride was silent. We we arrive Blake just goes upstairs and I go to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Hi, honey. How you feeling?" My mom asks as soon as I walk in.

"Better... He found out."

"How?"

"Doctor told him."

"Isn't that illegal?"

"He's my husband, he has a right to know. And it doesn't count unless I ask the doctor not to tell him."

"And how did he take it?"

"As expected, angry, hurt."

"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry." She hugs me.

"It hurts." I cry.

"Then make up with him."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Mommy?" Asher walks in.

"Hi, baby." I smile at him, I don't want him to see me sad.

"Are you and daddy mad?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Cause daddy looks mad and I'm afraid to talk to him."

"You're afraid of talking to daddy? Honey, you can't be afraid to talk to him, he's daddy. He's not gonna yell at you if he's mad at something else... Come on, let's go talk to him."

I grab Asher's hand and take him upstairs to Blake. I knock on the door before walking in...

"Hey." I say as I slowly open the door and he gives me a glare. "I have a smaller version of yourself with me." I let him know so he could change his attitude before Asher walks in. He then nods giving me the okay... "Go on, honey." He runs to the bed.

"Hey, bud." Blake says.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask Blake signaling with my head to come out of the room.

"I'm a bit busy."

"Doing what?" Really? He was literally doing nothing. He notices my stern voice and steps outside.

"What?" He asked with an attitude.

"He noticed you different. He's never seen you angry."

"He's a kid."

"He's your son, and he's afraid to talk to you."

"What are you talking about?"

"He came to me, Blake he's never seen you like this, he's scared. I don't want my son to be afraid to talk to his father just because he's mad."

"I'll talk to him."

"Good, I'm gonna go check on Penelope."

I check on my baby girl who was sound asleep. I stay with her for a while, I feel like I haven't been around her so much... As soon as I leave Penelope's room I see Blake walking up the stairs with Asher, they each had a bowl of ice-cream.

"It's a little late for ice-cream, honey." I tell Asher as I take his bowl.

" But daddy said it was okay."