Part 8 (Let's do it)

Gaia’s P.O.V.

So this is it… I’m going to L.A. I decided to give Blake another chance I hope it doesn’t get wrecked like last time. So tomorrow I start packing, I was nervous, it’s the first time we’ll actually live together. I was so happy but the memories of him leaving won’t go away. I was scared that he’ll do it again, but I can’t live life in fear. He stays with me that night, and we watch a movie.

“You know I love you right?” he whispered in my ear.

“So you say” I whisper back

“It’s weird isn’t it? We’re actually gonna live together.”

“I know”

“We used to talk about it all the time and now look at us. We’re doing it” he says in a funny voice which made me chuckle. He then starts to tickle me, which I hated.

“No, stop!” I yelled laughing “Blake! I’m serious I will hurt you!” I started to kick and accidently hit him in the family jewels. I gasp “Oh my God” I cover my mouth and he crouches, he starts to groan in pain “You okay?” I asked worried

“Yep” he said with no breath

I start to rub him, teasing him, so the pain would ‘go away’. “Whoa” he said as soon as it got up.

“So fast?” I ask

“What can I say? He has a thing for you” he bites his bottom lip. I sit on his lap and we start making out. From my lips he went to my neck and I grabbed his hair. He picked me up from the floor and took me upstairs, he throws me on the bed and gets on top of me. He pins my hands with his above my hand. He let’s my hands free so he can take off my pants and I put my hands on his head again… I didn’t want to stop kissing me.

He enter me and begins to push in slowly. We continue to make out while he thrusts himself in me. “Blake, you have to pull out before---”

“I know the drill” he cut me off “It’s what we used to do in high school.”

I giggle and we continue, I start to moan “Don’t stop” I start to grind on him even though he was on top. After that we both climax at the same time and he drops next to me.

“You know what’s good about this?” he asks

“What?”

“We don’t have to worry about our parents catching us in the act” we both start to laugh and lay there until we fall asleep.

**Next day:

We went to mom’s house for lunch and we talked about me moving with Blake to L.A.

“Ay mija, you sure about this?” my mom says hugging me and about to cry “He did leave you”

“I know ma… but I love him”

“Yes, but does he love you?”

“Whatever happens, you know I’m always here”

“Yes mom, thank you, I love you” I hug her. I see dad entering through the front door.

“Daddy”

“Hey, sweetheart” he hugs me

“I’ll come back to say goodbye, I just have to pack today”

“All right baby” mom says

“Hey!” my dad said to Blake “If you hurt her again…” he says pointing at him

“Daddy”

“I won’t, sir. I won’t make the same mistake twice”

“You take care of her”

“Yes, sir” they shake hands and we go back to my place to pack.

I made my own clothes so they were one of kind so I didn’t shop much either, still I had a lot of clothes so Blake left to buy another suitcase. I just finish with one of the suitcases and I hear the door close.

“Blake?” I call. I go out the bedroom to look for him… but it wasn’t him. As soon as I see who it was I call the cop real quiet.

“Gaia?” he calls and I walk out the room.

“What are you doing here?”

“We need to talk”

“About what?” I ask scared. I was so afraid he would hit me again.

“Us, you can’t just leave. Not when we’re gonna have a baby”

“What?! What the hell are you talking about?” he was crazy! 

"You don't remember? Last time we slept together I didn't wear a condom" he smirked.

"You piece of shit!"