Part 55 (Hurt)

Gaia's P.O.V.

I drag Kellan to the tunnel so I can put an end to this, I know he's attractive and all but my heart belongs only to Blake and I can't let anyone ruin that.

"Why are you here?" I ask him.

"I came to see you"

"You don't even know me, why the sudden interest in me?"

"I'm sorry, you're just so... interesting and beautiful"

"Interesting or not I'm getting married to someone"

"I know but... just talk to me, as friends"

"Friends don't text each other in the middle of the night."

"Oh come on just give me a chance" he grabs my hands. His eyes pierce through mine, he had me hypnotized with those blue eyes. "I heard you have the hots for me" he said slowly. My heart was beating so fast, we were inches from each other.

"I can't, I'm sorry" I start to walk away but he pulls me back, only to kiss me and pin me to the wall. "No, stop" I try to push him away but him being 6'1 and all musclely I had no chance of power over him. "Stop!" I almost yell out.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist"

"Are you crazy?!"

"Oh come on princess, don't tell me you didn't enjoy it" I can't lie, I did get some pleasure out of it, but it doesn't matter, I belong with Blake, not some daydream heartthrob.

"I- I can't" I stutter... bad idea, now he'll know I enjoyed it. I quickly rush back to the girls before he can get any more ideas. I can't believe he did that, I can't believe I let it happen...

Blake was playing very poorly, he looked so pissed, I wonder why. He even got into a scuffle over a lousy foul... And to make things worse Kellan was looking at me the entire game. But I wasn't so worried about that, I was more worried about the kiss. I can't tell Blake about it, how do I even say that a guy I have a crush on kissed me and I didn't approve? He'll never believe, but he came clean about Sarah so the least I could do is come clean about Kellan...

_______________________O______________________

Blake's P.O.V.

Fuck! I can't get the stupid image out of my head! I was playing horrible and that piece of shit would get his eyes off of her the entire game. I swear, I felt like punching him right here... There was a loose ball going his was and of course I took advantage of the moment and gave him a small tackle. It wasn't a punch but at least I got something out of it.

There's gonna be hell when I come home tonight... I won't say anything to her about what I saw, I just hope she tells me... Gaia left as soon as the game was over, she didn't want to wait until the post game interviews but for some stupid reason Kellan stayed... DJ and CP knew why I was so pissed tonight, I told them as soon as I found out. As we walk out together they try to cheer me up saying "Maybe you saw wrong" or "There has to be a reason for her to do it", we spot Kellan.

"Hey!" I shout, charging at him.

"Hey man, what's up?"

"What's up?" I grab him by his shirt and pin him to the wall "Stay away from my wife" I warn him.

"Hey, yo! Not here B! Not here!" DJ holds me back.

"Chill man, I was just being friendly"

"Friendly? You kiss people when you want to be friendly?!" I ask angry.

"You know then? Shit man, sorry... but I knew she wouldn't resist"

"Oh you piece of shit" I try to jump him but DJ and Chris hold me back again. "What the fuck makes you think she'll leave me for you?"