Part 71 (The Day I Longed For)

Gaia's P.O.V.

Today is the day! The day I finally get to marry Blake... If I don't have a panic attack. I'm so glad I didn't turn out to be pregnant, I didn't want Blake to go through all the scare again, especially if the baby wasn't his.

"Hi honey, you ready?" my mom walks in. "Oh my, you look beautiful."

"Thank you" I smile. "I'm ready, I just need a couple of seconds to myself... to sink it all in"

"All right, I'll go check on the kids and bring them to you."

"Okay" Seconds later, someone bolts through the door... "Kellan! What the hell are you doing here?!!"

____________________O____________________

Blake's P.O.V.

"I can't do this man" I tell Taylor.

"What do you mean?! It's what you always wanted man!"

"I know, and I do but... she's never wanted to get married. I can't force her man"

"So what are you "The runaway groom?"

"No... Maybe I should talk to her."

"No way man, you love her and you're gonna marry her"

"I don't want to force her to do this"

"I'll be right back and you better be here when I do"

God! How can I do this to her? How selfish am I? I do love her and I want to marry her but she's never wanted to, she hates weddings. Maybe I should cancel it...

___________________O____________________

Gaia's P.O.V.

"Leave!" I say angry.

"No, did you find out? You never called me"

"Yes, and there's no baby. Now, go!"

"No, I can't let you marry him."

"Oh screw you! Blake has been waiting for this day for years! You are NOT going to ruin it!"

"We'll see what he has to say when I talk to him"

"No! You're not ruining this day for him. I swear to God Kellan, if you go near him..."

"What? You'll what?"

Someone knocks on the door and steps in "Hey G, we got a-- What the fuck are you doing here?" Taylor ranted.

"Leaving" I say.

"When Blake sees you--"

"No! Blake can't see him Taylor. He'll lose it and he's been waiting for this day for so long. I am not gonna let this asshole ruin it"

"About that... We have a problem."

"He got cold feet?" Kellan taunts.

"Okay! We're here!" my mom and dad step in with the kids... This cannot be happening!

"Hi mommy" Asher speaks.

"Oh! What's going on here?" my mom asks calmly.

"Hi, look at my handsome boy" I go give him a big kiss on the cheek.

"Boy you got some nerve coming in here and ruining my daughter big day!"

"Her day? She doesn't even want to marry him... All she says is 'Don't ruin his day. He's been waiting for this day for years'... Do you even love him?"