Part 81 (Hurt Feelings)

Blake's P.O.V.

"God damn it!" I yell. I can't believe she got in a car with him!

"Yo, man. What the hell's going on?" DJ asks.

"She left with that motherfucker."

"Who?"

"Kellan!"

"What?!! Why the fuck?"

"She's just trying to piss me off." I say as I call her on the phone, but she doesn't answer. "Fuck!"

"Relax, man. She won't do anything, you know her. I mean, you said so yourself, she just wants to piss you off."

"I'm not worried about that. I know she won't sleep with him willingly, how do I know that piece of shit won't force her?"

"Oh... shit." DJ whispers. I keep calling her but no answer.

"Damn it, Gaia!" I was pretty scared. This is the love of my life we're talking about. If he hurts her I swear I'll send him to the hospital this time.

"Ok, just go home and wait for her."

"I can't, I can't go home and do nothing!" I need to find her. "Damn it, baby. What are you doing?" I say to myself, thinking the worst.

___________________O____________________

Gaia's P.O.V.

I regret the fact of getting in the car with Kellan once I calmed down. He took me to a park, and thank God hasn't tried anything yet.

"So... what happened between you and lover boy?"

"What makes you think something's wrong?"

"You're kidding, right? Just by you asking me to get you out of there lets anyone know something's wrong."

"I just saw someone I don't like."

"With Blake?"

"Yeah... Can we not talk about it?"

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?"

"Food." I was hungry. "This baby's driving me crazy."

"Baby? You're pregnant?" He asks angry.

"Yeah..."

"Is he crazy?! What the fuck was he thinking?! I mean, is he stupid?!!"

"Okay, what is the problem?"

"Are you seriously not worried about this? You could die!!" I could tell he was worried.

"So now you worry? You said I was pregnant with your child, it didn't matter then, did it?"

"I didn't mean it. I wanted you to stay with me so I lied. I would never do that to you, unlike this asshole! And then he goes and flirts with some other chick?!"

"Oh and you are the one to look after me? You stalked me!"

"That was a coincidence, I swear! I had no idea you were gonna be there. If I want you, why would I push you away by freaking you out?"

I don't respond.

"Did he even care about getting you pregnant?"

"Of course he did."

"Then why, if you have such little chance of survival, is he treating you like this?"

"Didn't you know all men are jerks?"

"Not all of us." He whispers and kisses me. To both my surprise and his, I kiss back... 

It felt nothing like kissing Blake. Kissing Kellan feels wrong, as for kissing Blake... I feel like I'm where I have to be, and I feel safe with him. And I love him to much to let this go any further.