Part 20 (I've Been Waiting For This)

------> Rated R <------

Blake's P.O.V.

I woke up pretty early the next day. Gaia and Asher were still asleep, I go downstairs to make her some breakfast in bed. I wasn't that good in cooking but hey, it's the thought that counts...

"Hey, what are you doing?" my mom asked as she entered the kitchen.

"I'm making breakfast for Gaia"

"Smells good"

"Thanks. I need to tell you something, but I have to wait for Mrs. K to wake up"

"Somebody say my name?" Mrs. K. enters the kitchen "Gaia still asleep?"

"Yeah... Listen, I want to tell you guys something."

Gail: "Is everything okay between you and Gaia?"

"Yeah... I asked her to marry me"

Mrs. K: "Oh my God, what did she say?"

"She said yes" they both start squealing. "I was wondering if you could take care of Asher while we go out on a date"

Mrs. K: "Of course!" 

"Okay so... I need to buy a ring"

Gail: "You proposed to her without a ring?! Where did I go wrong with you? This is not how I raised you" my mom joked.

"Okay mom, don't be such a drama queen" I teased her a bit. "It was out of nowhere. We were talking and just came out"

Gail: "So what kind of ring are you gonna buy her?"

"That's the thing, I have no idea" I take out my phone to find pictures of engagement ring scrolls down a lot of them, I just didn't know which one to pick.

Mrs. K: "Oh how about that one? That looks nice, not too dramatic, you know she doesn't like that"

"Morning" Gaia walks in yawning and I quickly hide my phone.

"Hey, you sleep good?" I ask her

"Yeah, thanks" she gives me a peck on the lips. Since she got her rest I thought it was time for us to have some fun.

"So um, we need to continue talking about the baby's room" I said

"What?" she asked confused

"Excuse us" I grab her hand and take her upstairs to out bedroom.

"What's going on Blake?" I don't answer. I grab  her face and start kissing her desperately. I pick her up and take her to the bed, craving for her. "Blake stop"

"What? Why?" I break the kiss

"Our mothers are downstairs. Not to mention, our child is right there" she points at the crib.

"So? He's a baby, he doesn't know what's going on here" she stares at me "Come on just a quick one"

"A quickie? Really?"

"Come on, you know you like quickies"

She gives in "Fine" I start kissing her again. I take off her shorts and her panties.

"Turn around and bend over" I tell her, and so she does. I enter her and I get deep inside her, she felt so good. She grabbed the sheets and with every stroke I made she gripped harder. I bend down and spread her legs a little and continue stroking her, a little faster this time. "I've been waiting for this all morning" I whisper in her ear but all she does is moan soflty.

I get into a straight position again and so does she. Her back arching on my chest and her arm wrapped around my neck while her free hand was in top of mine as I rubbed her down there and stroked at the same time. She lays her head back biting her bottom lip and kissing me. She lets out a but of a loud moan as she reached her climax and I do too right after. We both stay in that position, covered in sweat and panting. "We should have quickies more often"

She chuckles. We lay on the bed to recover our strengths. "I talked to our moms and asked to babysit Asher while we went out"

"What did they say?"

"They agreed"

"Well we can leave when I feed him but we have to be back in three hours for feeding time"

"Right, every three hours, got it... I'm gonna go buy him a couple of things first"

"Well not now right?"

"No ma'am, I know I have to lay in bed for the nect half an hour with you" she always liked to cuddle after sex, but I didn't argue. Asher starts to cry.

"He's hungry" Gaia says putting her shorts back on and getting off the bed. She grabs Asher and comes back to bed to feed him.

"Go easy fella, those were mine first"

"Blake" she says laughing.

"What? It's true"

"Just go buy whatever it is you're going to buy"

"All right, all right. I'll be back" I give her a quick kiss and get dressed. This was the perfect timing, I can take Mrs. K. to help me pick a ring before our dinner date.

................

The time came for Gaia and I to leave. I was downstairs waiting for her with our moms.

"You nervous?" my mom asked

"Yep, but I'm not gonna do it in front of the whole restaurant. She doesn't like attention, I'll do it when we're alone"

"Oh, please not in the car" mom begged.

"No mom not in the car" I finish fixing my suit "Babe! You ready?" I called out.

"Yeah, just a minute" she came down the stairs with a white dress that looked beautiful on her and with a baby as an accersory. All I do is stare at both of them... they were my future.

"What?" she asked

"Nothing, you look beautiful" I smile and she blushes a little.

Mrs. K: "Yes, yes you both do. Now hand me my little muffin and go on your date"

"Okay, okay" she gives Asher to Mrs. K "Bye, baby"

"You ready?" I whisper

"Yeah" I open the door for her and we walk out. "See you in three hours" I tell our moms and head out. This was it, I hope everything goes well on our date, we really need this night out...