(Alternative Choice)

Okay guys this is the second choice... Enjoy :)

Gaia's P.O.V.

I can't believe Blake would want me to get rid of our baby... We haven't spoken in a week, well... him mostly. He was staying at DJ's but Asher's been asking for him way too much so he decided to come back today... We were having a family dinner when all of a sudden I wasn't feeling so good. I was feeling the same way I felt when I lost our second baby. I excused myself and went upstairs to the bathroom... only to find out I indeed lost another child....

I instantly begin to cry, heartbroken... I wanted--- needed to call Blake but I don't. This is exactly what he wanted. I don't want to break down on his arms while he's happy about it... Since I don't go back down mom comes check on me...

"Honey, what's wrong? Are you all right?" She asks as she sits on the bed I was laying unconsolable.

"I lost the baby... again."

"Oh God, no." She starts to console me. "Honey, I'm so sorry. I know how hard this is for you."

"Why? Why me?"

"I don't know honey, but you're not the only woman going through this. Maybe God has other plans for you, I don't know... I'll call Blake."

"No."

"Gaia he should know, he'll find out either way."

"I don't want to see a smirk on his face."

"A smirk? Sweetie, it was his child too. I don't think he'll find joy in this."

"He didn't want me to have this baby... Trust me, he's going to be happy."

"The loss of a child is never a happy moment for anyone... no matter how much he didn't want the baby... I can see in your eyes that you need him, not me..."

I give in and nod, and she goes get Blake.

"What?" He asks coldly as he steps in. I look up at him and see that he's still angry with me for wanting to keep the baby...

"Are you gonna be mad at me forever?"

"What are you gonna tell me that's so important?"

"Forget it... Just go."

"Whatever." He leaves...

________________________O__________________________

Blake's P.O.V.

I leave the room since Gaia didn't want to tell me whatever the hell she was going to say. A few hours later I found myself still dowstairs watching TV since I couldn't sleep. It was strange for me since I always go to sleep early and with no problem at all, but I guess this whole baby thing has me stressed out. I decide to try and go to sleep and as I pass what is for now Gaia's bedroom I hear cries. I was gonna keep walking but now matter how mad I am at her, I never like to see her in pain...

I open the door and walk in, she's crying face down on the pillow. I sit next to her but that's about it, I don't touch her or ask her anything...

"Just go away mom... He's such an asshole... It's better off he thinks I still have this baby."

"You lost the baby?" I finally speak up.

"Blake?" She sits up. I was the last person she expected to be here... "What do you care? Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Jesus Christ, Gaia. It doesn't mean I'm heartless. Why didn't you tell me?"

"It doesn't matter, you should just be happy it's gone."

"Happy? This was my child too."

"That you didn't want!"

"I shouldn't have said that, it was wrong of me."

"Whatever." She stands up and leaves.

"Gaia!" I call out but she just keeps walking...

_______________________O_______________________

Gaia's P.O.V.

I go downstairs to grab a glass of water. I was upset with Blake, acting like he cares. As I cry I ste the glass of water down but I don't place it correctly and it falls, shattering all over the floor. As I pick up the pieces of glass off the floor and throw them away I notice something in the trash can... Abortion pills, I fume up with anger inside, and only one person came to mind.... Blake. I walk upstairs with the evidence in my hand and go to him.

"Not heartless?" I throw it at him. "Get out of this house, I don't want to see you again."

"Gaia wait, I didn't do this."

"No? You're the only one here who didn't want this baby!"

"Okay, I'll admit I didn't want the baby, but I would never do this to you! I know how heartbroken you were the last time, I would've ever want to see you go throught that again... You have to believe me."

"Then who else would do this to me?!"

"Only two more people in this house."

"You're accusing my parents?" I ask angry.

"You said it, not me."

"Why would they do this to me?"

"You're their only daughter... What would you do to keep our kids alive?"

Anything... I would give my life for them, but I would never hurt them this way...

"Mom?!" I call out, leaving the bedroom with the empty box.

"What's going on?" She asks sleepy...

"Did you do this?"

"What is this?" She asks confused.

"Abortion pills... Did you do it?"

"How dare you think I would do this to you?"

"Where's dad?"

"He's--" She looks back to point at the bed, but he wasn't there... "He must be outside."

I walk past Blake and go downstairs to the backyard. He was right there, I didn't even have to look for him... As I open the door he turn around and I notice he was crying... My dad's never cried in front of me before so I didn't even have to ask if he was the one who did it.

"Why?" Was the only thing I ask.

"I had to."

"You had to?!!" I've never felt so betrayed in my life before...

"That baby was going to kill you."

"You didn't know that! How could you do this to me?! I'm your daughter!! That was my baby!!"

"And you are mine! You're my daughter!" I couldn't believe this... my own father.

"Not anymore."

"Gaia." My mother starts.

"I never want to see you again. My father would never hurt me like this." I tell him. "Get your things and go."

I was shocked by this, my own father took my baby from me! I don't think I will ever be able to forgive him for this. For what could've been... Now I'll never know...

-------------------------------------------------

Okay so that was the second choice guys! Let me know what you think about it.