Part 25 (1 on 1)

---> RATED R <--- (Kinda) lol

Blake's P.O.V

It was 2pm and Gaia was taking a nap with Asher and both our mothers were out shopping so I was bored. I go to the back of the house to shoot some hoops, I really wanted them to wake up already, this is so boring without them. I keep practicing my shots and all of a sudden Gaia walks out to the balcony .

"Hey!" I look up.

"Oh good you're awake"

"No, stop bouncing the ball I can't sleep with all the noise"

"It's 2pm this is no time to be sleeping" I say loud as I bounce the ball between my legs.

"Give me a break I was up all night with Asher"

"I miss you" I try kissing butt

"Good then come up here with us" I bounce the ball again.

"I'll make you an offer... do you accept it?"

"Depends on the offer"

"One on one, if you win I stop and you go back to sleep and if I win, we go upstairs and get busy" I wink at her.

"That's not fair you're like a foot and 5 inches taller than me, oh and let's not forget that you're a professional basketball player."

"Are you scared?" I taunt her, she didn't like being called a coward

"No!"

"I'll go easy on you" she steps back inside and shuts the balcony door. I didn't know if it meant she was coming or if it was a screw you... but a few seconds later she comes downstairs with a sleeping Asher, setting him down on his crib right by the door and then steps outside and walks towards me.

"I don't need you to take it easy on me" she yanks the ball from my hands.

"Oh okay, it's on then" I knew she wasn't good at basketball. This was gonna be too easy. We start playing and as you could guess I was winning 16-8. I was laughing the whole game, she was traveling like crazy, she grabbed the ball from one side of the court and ran to the other without bouncing it on the floor.

"You can't do that" I say laughing

"Says who?"

"Uh.. the rules?"

"Well I don't see no ref here so..."

"Oh so it's like that? You want to play dirty?" she shrugs. She was gonna shoot the ball but I block her from doing so and slap it away real hard

"Blake" she complained... She grabbed the ball again and I slap it away once more "Blake!" she tried once more but again I block her "Ugh!! You can't just slap it away!"

"Why not?"

"Cause that's just rude"

"Okay, I need to teach you how to talk shit"

"No you don't. Just keep playing, and no more blocking" I agree and we continue the game, she said no blocking but she didn't say anything about dunking. I run fast to the other side where Gaia was and dunk on her. 

"Are you serious?" she asked a bit annoyed.

"What? You said not to take it easy on you"

"Yeah but I'm still a girl. I can't take strength like that"

"Hey, there's no discrimination by gender in this house" I joke. The game continued, we were playing until one of us had 30pts and we all know who that's going to be. The game was 28-12 so game over for Gaia. I grab the ball and shoot it and it was nothing but net... she grabs the ball and looks up the basket.