Part 73 (Greece)

Gaia's P.O.V.

I wake up to the white hotel room where we made love all night. The sunshine brightened up the whole room. The only thing missing was Blake by my side... I was faced down on the bed and smile into the pillow as the memories from last night flowed through my head... I hear the shower running, so I'm guessing my new hubby's in the tub... I turn around to get dressed and notice a bouquet of roses right next to me, with a note in it. I bite my bottom lip and smile of happiness and read the note...

"Hope to make you the happiest woman on Earth... Just like you've made me the happiest man.... Love, your secret admirer."

How can this man make me happier? And how is it possible to fall even more in love with him? I didn't think I was capable of so much love... I hear the shower turn off so I wrap myself around the white sheets and I go inside the bathroom.

"Hey beautiful" he says as soon as I walk in.

"Morning"

"How'd you sleep?"

"Perfectly" I smile. He picks me up and sets me next to the sink to kiss me... "Thank you for the flowers, they're beautiful." I say between kisses.

"Flowers? I didn't get you any flowers..." we were both confused.

"Then who did?"

"Maybe they brought them here by mistake."

"Yeah, I guess"

"So... you want to actually do something today? Or do you want to repeat yesterday?" he says seductively, biting his bottom lip.

"Mmm, as much as I would love to repeat yesterday, I... kind of want to see Greece"

"Yeah" he laughs. "So what do you want to do first?"

"I don't know... You've been here before, so what'd you do?"

"How about the beach?"

"We have beaches in California."

"Relax... I have today all planned out. First the beach, then dinner and the evening is a surprise, so wear something nice." I go back to the bedroom and search for dresses.

"Like what? I mean I have nothing for dinner here.... please next time ask someone to help you pick out my clothes."

As I turn around he's holding a backless white maxi dress. "I came prepared."

"I see." I walk to him and give him a peck on the lips... "How about we skip the beach and make love until dinner?"

"Mmm, that sounds like an even better plan."

He leans in to kiss me until we fall on the bed, making me squeal. We make love for hours until dinner time, taking a break now and then of course. The last one was in the bathtub, as we bathed to get ready...

"I'll never get tired of making love to you." he whispers behind me on my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Me either."

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you" we finish up and head on to dinner.

************************

"Oh my God Blake, this is amazing." I gazed upon our dinner table and our beautiful view.

"I live to see that smile on your face." he just stares at me with those brown eyes and smiles.

"I don't know how to repay you for all of this..."

"You don't have to, babe. It's our honeymoon."

I stare at the roses on the table, reminding me of the ones in the room. It's kind of strange for a hotel to get something like that mixed up... Oh, whatever, it's probably nothing.

**************************

We were done with dinner and now it was time for Blake's surprise. He blindfolds me the whole ride to wherever it is we're going.

"Where are we?" I ask laughing.

"You'll see, we're almost there" he says as he leads me.

"You're not gonna scare me, are you?"

"Never.... Okay, you ready?"

"Yeah."

He takes off the blind fold and we're at the outdoor theater. I look up and read a sign that says: "The Best Of Debussy" and I was almost in tears...

"Blake..." I look up at him with teary eyes.

"Don't cry, it's a happy moment."

"I know it's just so perfect. It's the perfect night, with the perfect music... and the perfect husband."

He hates classical music, and the fact that he's willing to take it for an hour or two, just to see me happy makes me love him even more than I did yesterday, more than I did an hour ago... The band begins to play "Clair de lune" my favorite one. I always listen to it looking at the stars and what better place than here where I have Blake by my side and the stars above us...

When the concert was over, I could notice Blake tired. We walk out and a lot of people were buying souvenirs. As I look around I get startled my a familiar face... By the surpirse I squeeze Blake's hand as if I was scared... which I was.

"You okay?" he quickly asks worried.

"Yeah, yes... Let's just go, it's chilly."

"You sure you don't want anything?"

"There'll be other places... I'm really tired."

"All right, whatever you say babe" he smiles kissing the top of me head and we head for the taxi...

I was still in awe... This can't be happening, I must be exhausted too and seeing things... But then again it would explain the mystery flowers. He can't, he wouldn't!! Kellan is not crazy enough to have followed me all the way to Greece... Could he?

--------------------------------------------------

You guys think he would really follow her all around the world? Or does she just need some sleep?

If he is, will he ruin their honeymoon?