28 (Respect My Decision)

Gaia's P.O.V.

It was harder than I thought telling Blake that we might not have any more kids. He wanted to be strong about it for me but I knew it hurt him too. He says we can try again but I don't even want to try, it's too depressing. I know we're too young to worry about this but finding out about this made me realize I have to enjoy my baby boy more, not that I already didn't. He truly is a blessing, I guess I chose the right name... I was laying in bed with Blake, he was still asleep and I rested my head on his chest thinking about the situation. I hear a light knock on the door and the door opening slightly. I lift up my head a bit to see who it was, and I see my mom calling out to me in a whisper so Blake wouldn't wake up. I gently try to leave the bed but Blake feels my movements and puts his arm around my waist, keeping me from leaving.

"Where are you going?" he yawned. I loved his morning vioce, deeper than it already is.

"I have to go to the bathroom" I whispered.

"Mmm, come back"

"I will" I kiss his cheek and walk out the room to talk to my mom.

"Hi, how are you?" she asked worried

"Okay"

"How did he take it?" she asks. Blake and I didn't leave our room since we had the conversation and I didn't talk to mom about it.

"He tried to be strong about it, but I don't think he wants to accept it. He kept talking about how we should keep trying"

"Sweetheart there's nothing wrong with trying. I know you're scared, but you don't know what can happen. Anyway, this is a personal thing between you and him. Don't let me or anyone tell you what to do, go back to him" my mom hugs me and leaves. I got back inside the room and go to the bathroom for real this time and when I'm done I jump back to bed with Blake.

"What time is it?" he asked as he yawned and put his arm around my waist again.

"11:00"

"Damn"

"I know, it's strange you're still sleeping at this hour"

"It's more strange that you're awake at this hour"

"True" I laugh. He lays over me to kiss me but I turn my head. "Mm-mm brush your teeth first then we'll talk... or kiss" I chuckle.

"Ugh fine" he gets off the bed and brushes his teeth as fast as possible, coming back to the bed as soon as he's done. "Happy now?"

"Very"

He starts kissing me slowly but the kiss turn passionately in seconds. The touch of his hands all over my body felt so good... I knew what he was doing, I just didn't know that when he said he wasn't gonna give up that easily he meant he was gonna start trying now... He lifts up my shirt and starts kissing my stomach, sending chills all over my body. He roughly leaves trails of kisses down to my thighs, caressing my skin gently...

"Blake" I whipser "No teasing" I beg. He takes off his pants and he rips my panties off. God he really wanted it... he was about to go in but I stop him... "Wait, condom"

"Why?" he whispers

"Because..."

"Aren't you so confident you can't get pregnant? What do I need a condom for?"

"You don't have to be an ass about it"

"Sorry, can we continue?"

"Condom first"

"Gaia..."

"It's my body, please respect my decision. I know what you're trying to do"

"And what's that?"

"You want to try and get me pregnant... I don't want to. And even if I wanted to I don't want to try now"

"Oh please" he protested as he put his pants back on and I covered myself with the sheets. "Is the story even real?"

"Why would you ask me that?!" I got angry at him.

"Come on, put on a condom? What is that? I know you believe we have a chance at another kid"

"Why are you so focused on that?! You barely have time for Asher and you want me to have another baby?"

"So that's what this is about"

"No!"

"Gaia I want us to have as many kids as we can... okay 3 at most"

"That's not gonna happen Blake!"

"How do you know that?!!"

"I didn't make this up..." I look down to the floor for a second and then back at him "We have time... we have plenty of time to try... I will make love to you every day if I have to, but not now. I'm still trying to deal with this so please, please, I'm not ready to start... I love you, but do you love me enough to respect that?"

He doesn't think about it twice, he quickly nods and agrees. "I'm sorry" he sits next to me. "I just..." he lays back.

"I know it's hard to accept there's something worng with me"

"Hey! Don't say that, there's nothing wrong with you... I'm sorry I pushed you into this" he pulls me to him.

"I understand why, but let's be honest with each other. Neither of us is ready for a second baby right now"

"I know" he kisses the top of my head......... "So is there a chance that we can still--"

"No"

"Didn't think so" we have never had make up sex, it makes me angrier. How can people just forget they fought and have sex? Either way, I'm glad Blake agreed to take things slow. Maybe I should focus more on a wedding date, Blake proposed about a month ago and I still haven even given him a date... I'm guessing this is giving him some stress too, so I have to think of a day and give him the good news...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Should they get married already or should they wait a little more?

Don't forget to comment below ❤️