Part 52 (Make Them Jealous)

Blake's P.O.V.

Gaia's feeling a bit unsecure with the whole Sarah thing. She doesn't want to go out anymore, whether it's with me or the kids she doesn't want to go... When we talk she doesn't look at me in the eyes with the confidence she had. We don't even make love anymore, everytime I go to bed she always pretends she's asleep... It was like instead of growing closer, we were growing apart and it's all my fault.

"I'm just telling you man, I feel like I'm gonna lose her"

"What the hell did you do?" my brother asks over the phone.

"Come on man..."

"Oh yeah that's right! You kissed some other girl! Not only that but other than telling her she kissed you, you also told her you kissed her back!"

"I can't keep anything from her Taylor! I just can't"

"Yeah I know man, shit... I really don't know what to say. Just talk to her, tell her how you feel... maybe she'll open up to you"

"Right, anyways I gotta go, Asher's calling for me. Thanks man"

"You're welcome, let me know how it goes"

I hang up and go help Asher serve some cereal... Mrs. K. is watching over the kids tonight so Gaia and I can attend a team party. Gaia should be done by now, I've been waiting for her for 20 minutes... women. I go upstairs to check if she was ready, we were running a little late.

I knock on the door and go inside. "Babe you almost done? We're a bit---" I suddenly stop talking, as is I forgot how to... She looked stunning, she was wearing a long sleeveless light purple dress that was just... wow! "Jesus Christ" I manage to get out.

"What?" she asks as if somethin was wrong.

"Nothing, you look beautiful. I mean you're always beautiful but... damn"

"Thank you" she forces a smile, but just like it's been lately, without any eye contact.

"All eyes are gonna be on you tonight, I might have to fight someone" I joke

"Stop" she smirks a little.

"I miss that smile" I confess to her. "What can I do to get it back in your beautiful face?" I caress her cheek.

"Nothing, just love me"

"I do love you"

"Then prove it. Show it to me, don't just say it... You know when you come home I'm not sleeping. Force me to turn around and look at you, make me tell you that I love you even if I'm mad at you"

"...Okay" I whisper. I pull up her chin and give her a soft kiss. "So I haven't lost you yet?"

"No... It's kind of hard for me to stop loving you"

"It's kind of hard or me to stop loving you too"

"When you left me, I hated you so bad... but I still loved you and that scared me" her eyes watered. "Because I knew right then that I would never love anyone the way I love you"

"I know, I hated myself too... Do you want to just skip the party and stay home?"

"No... I want every man to envy you tonight" she smiles.

"Oh, is that so? Am I going to be the one to take that dress off tonight?"

"Well there's no one else I'd rather have doing that... except maybe Kellan Lutz, have you met him? Is he hot?" she teases.

"Okay, that's enough let's go" 

Gaia's P.O.V.

**At Party:

We were having a good time, I hanged with Gloria and Jada while Blake was with his friends, and just like he said... every man was looking at me. I didn't like it, I felt like at some point one of them was gonna cross the line. I get up to get something to drink and just as if I called for it.

"Hi" I turn to face the owner of that intriguing voice and choke on my soda.

"Oh my God, you're... I'm sorry, I'm freaking out right now" Kellan fucking Lutz! The only reason I'm not screaming right now is because I don't want to look like a freaking idiot.

"I'm..."

"I know" God he was even hotter in person.

"Are you here alone?"

"Oh no, I'm here with my boyfriend-- fianceé actually"

"Ah lucky for him then"

"Yeah" I say to myself

"Hey babe, ready to go?" Blake walks in placing his hand on my lower back.

"Whoa! Blake Griffin, such an honor man!" they shake hands.

"Same here"

"This is your fianceé?" he asks me.

"Yeah"

"You're a lucky guy man. Anyway, I'll let you guys go, it was nice meeting you"

"You too"

We say our goodbyes to our friends using 'we have a new born kid' as an excuse. Blake waited for me close to the door.

"Everyone's staring" he says, meaning men.

"Then give them something to talk about" he then pulls my chin up and bends down a little to give me a tongue kiss for them to see.

We get home quietly and he takes me to our bedroom bridal style. He sets me down and pins me to the wall.

"So... you and Kellan Lutz" he starts.

"I know, hot right?" he frowns. "I mean him, not us... sorry"

"Should I be worried?"

"No"

"The guy is good looking"

"He is hot... but he's no you." I kiss him. "Now make love to me like you said you were going to"

"Yes ma'am" he smiles and places me on the bed and start the real fun...

-----------------------------------------------------

So you guys think they should get married soon? Or should they wait a little more time?

I think they've been ready for a long time, but I want to know your opinion...