Part 77 (Other Options)

Gaia's P.O.V.

I feel bad about Blake feeling hurt because I didn't tell him about Kellan. But none of that matters anymore. He knows and I don't have to live with it anymore... I've been feeling sick since we got back from Greece. Everything I eat it's like a bomb, it always sends me running to the bathroom to throw up. I don't get sick often so I was nervous it was something else and today I get to find out...

I went to the pharmacy and got two pregnancy tests without telling anyone. When I got home I take advantage that Blake isn't there and do the tests... I really hope their negative, I want more kids but even though I'll want to keep it, Blake will argue otherwise. I also understand my risks, which is another reason I was hoping for it to be negative but I guess life has other plans... they were both positive. I immediately start crying, what the hell am I gonna do? How do I tell Blake? All I know is, it's gonna be a challange in our relationship. We are going to disagree and there will me fights about it... Of that I have no doubt...

"Hey babe!" Blake says as he opens the bedroom door and walks to me. "I missed you." He kisses me... We should've been more careful about this...

"I missed you too."

"So I've been thinking... I know you want more kids, and I do too. We have other options, we could always adopt. We've talked about it before and I know you said you're scared that you won't love the baby the way you love Asher and P but it wouldn't hurt to try--"

"I'm pregnant." I blurt out without hesitation.

"What? That's not funny." I sit on the bed and look down. "G? Please tell me this is your way of a cruel joke..."

"I took two tests." I hand him one of the sticks and his face turns to anger.

"FUCK!!" He throws it against the wall. "These things can be defective, right?"

"Yeah."

"Good, so it's not necessarily true." He was in denial. "We're going to the doctor, right now."

"Blake we can't just go there, he has patients."

"He knows me, he's a fan, he'll find us a spot."

He calls the gynecologist and somehow makes an appointment for right now. My mom stays with the kids while Blake and I go check if it's true...

"Well there's Junior all right." The doctor says.

"Shit." Blake mumbles. "When can we get an abortion?"

"Blake!!" I almost yell.

"You're not having this baby!"

"You can do it today if you like, given your situation, I would recommend it. But, of course, it's your decision and yours alone if you want to keep the baby or not."

"I... We'll talk at home." I say.

"Alright, just give me a call with whatever you choose."

**At Home:

"Are you crazy?!" Blake yells.

"It's our baby."

"Gaia you won't survive this! You barely made it out with Penelope. I won't go throught that again."

"You can't ask me to do this."

"You are not keeping that baby."

"It's my body, my choice!"

"It won't even feel anything."

"I don't care what people say, to me it's like I'm killing my own baby! I'm the one who has to live with the "what if's" for the rest of my life! What if I kept it? What if it was a boy or a girl? What if we both made it and we'd be all happy?" I begin to cry.

"It'll kill you."

"You don't know that."

"Yes I do!! And you do too!! You keep it and you die... and you won't see any of them grow up. And when their friends say they're sorry when they're older they'll jut say "It's okay, it happened a long time ago or, I was just a baby, I don't even remember her" Is that what you want?"

"No! Of course not, but you can't ask me to take a life. It's our baby."

"Please, I am begging you not to have it." I shake my head in disapproval. "Goddamn it!" He punches a wall. He always hates it when people don't agree with him... He goes to his drawers and starts taking out some clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving."

"Leaving? Where are you gonna Blake?"

"I don't know, DJ's maybe... I can't look at you right now."

"What? Don't say that."

"I don't know what you want from me!"

"I want you to be there for me and support me."

"I can't encourge this. I can't encourage your death."

"So what are you gonna do? Not talk to me for the rest of your life?"

"No, just till you die. Which will be shortly!" He says out of anger.

"I'm sorry you don't agree with my decision. I hope you don't hate me for the rest of my life, whatever little I have left of it." I exit the room and leave him packing.

I know he said all those things out of anger, but they were still hurtful. I hope he can put his anger aside and be there for me. It's a hard thing to go throught but, I really can't do it... It's not in me to do something like that. How can I let him know that I'm hurting too and I need him now more than ever?

---------------------------------------

So, sad news... It's a really hurtful decision... What should she do?