Part 38 (A Date At The Zoo)

"Wait" I tell him, making him halt to a stop and turn around to face me.

"Yeah?" he walks up to the bed next to me.

"I love you, you know that"

"But?"

"But nothing... I have no excuse not to be with you, I do have the only reason to be with you though. I thought about it last night and... we're gonna be in each others lives practicaly forever... it would make no sense for us to suffer being apart from one another."

"Are you declaring your love for me right now? Is that the only reason to be with me?" he mocked.

"Well I was gonna say Asher but that too I guess"

"Why you..." he jumped on me and started to tickle me.

"Aah! No! Stop! Blake" I laugh uncontrollably until I had enough and git serious. He knows how much I hate being tickled. "Enough Blake I'm serious. Stop!"

"Jeez, sorry Miss Sassy"

"You know I don't like to be tickled" I whine.

"No?" he asks seductively as he gets on top of me "You don't complain when I tickle you down there"

"That's different" I can't help but let free the smirk I was fighting to hide.

"Yeah?" he chuckles. "Come back to LA with me"

"Blake--"

"I love you, I can't spend another day without you" he pleaded.

"Calm down, you don't even know what I'm gonna say"

"Sorry, what were you gonna say?"

"I have to pee" I push him to the side to get off the bed but he grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Gaia" he whined "Stop avoiding the subject"

"I'm not, I'll go back to LA with you... and Dustin" I tease

"G!!"

"I'm kidding" I laugh and I get on top of him this time.

"Good, 'cause you're only mine, no one elses" he grabs my butt

"You're my only one... I promise" I kiss his lips.

"Let's go out tonight, just the two of us"

"No Asher?"

"Just us, I can't hit on you with a baby present" I chuckle.

"Let's go to the zoo, we can take Asher... It would be nice for his first zoo experience to be were we, well you grew up"

"Mm, see I was thinking more like dinner, maybe a movie and afterwards I try to get you to have sex with me" I laugh.

"We can do that after we go to the zoo silly, it's still early" 

"Zoo it is then" he pushes me to the side making me squeak thinking I was gonna fall from the bed. "I'll go get Asher"

"Cave man!"

I gather myself knowing I love this man and he loves me and get ready to go to the zoo with our little peanut...

I love animals son there's no way I'll get bored... I love the zoo but at the same time I don't. I love it 'cause I get to see animals I'll never see out here in the open and I don't like it because I love animals so much and it's not fair that they have to live here trapped. This is no life for them, it made me sad in a way.

We just passed the giraffes and even fed them, Asher seem to like them a lot... I would give anything to see that smile on him every single second of every single day.

"Hey, we're gonna go rest up a bit" I let him know pointing to a bench with an old lady.

"Okay, I'll go get us some water" he kisses me and disappears. I walk to the bench with Asher and smile to the old lady I was about to sit next to.

"You have a beautiful family" she says as soon as I sit down.

"Thank you" I thank humbly.

"Husband?" she asked

"Not yet"

"Oh, but he is the dad of this little one right?"

"Yes, he's his father's spittin image" I smirk.

"He hasn't poped the question?"

"Oh he has, I just... I'm not ready I guess"

"Do you love him?"

"Yes ma'am I do" I feel like I'm being interrogated, but I don't mind.

"And you look young, how old are you?"

"I just turned 22"

"So young and with a child"

"Yes... we're, I guess you can say, high school sweethearts. I met him when I was 16"

"And why don't you marry him?"

"I want to. But his line of work is hard and complicated. See he's a professional basketball player and with fame and money I feel like he'll get over his head and I'll lose him someday"

"Well that's what you're there for, to remind him where he came from and who he is... I married my high school sweetheart too you know. It lasted a lifetime, unfortunately he passed last year"

"I'm sorry to hear that"

"We used to come here all the time. I come once a month to remember the good time" this lady was about to make me cry.

"You come here alone?"

"Oh no sweetie, my son brings me... You have to take a risk, it's worse to live with regret darling"

"There's more to the story... We both wanted more than one kid but I recently got news that I couldn't"

"Then how did you get this one?" she pointed at Asher.

"We got lucky I guess"

"Oh no no no, if you had the opportunity to have one, you'll have a lot of more opportunities to have another child"

"I'm sorry, we've been talking this whole time and I didn't catch your name"

"Darla"

"Well Miss Darla my name is Gaia and this right here is Asher"

"Asher, that's a beautiful name"

"Thank you" I smile.

"Hey, you ready to go ma?" a man walked to us.

"Yes, darling. It wasnoce meeting you Gaia and Asher, think about what I said will you? If you love him, it'll be worth it"

"I will, thank you" I wave her goodbye...

"Hey, here you go babe" Blake walked up behind me and I didn't even notice.

"Thanks hon" I say as I grab the water bottle.

He gives me a soft kiss "You okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well you rarely call me hon so"

"It's nothing, I'm just happy" I smile at him and rest my headon his shoulder. I really was happy even though we went through all that fake break up I guess you can say. But I felt so complete with him, I was never a cheesy person but... I can dare say he's my soulmate...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Letting you know that I'm gonna skip about two years for the next chapter so I can keep it with present time, hope you're all okay with it.

Thanks! :)