Part 54 (Knife Through The Heart)

**Picture of Kellan on the side... or top.

Gaia's P.O.V.

I couldn't sleep at all last night after recieving the text from Kellan. Who the hell gave him my phone number? I have to tell Blake but I'm not sure how he'll react... maybe it's best not to say anything right now.

"Morning baby" Blake says with that attractive morning voice.

"Morning" I yawn.

"You going to the game today?"

"Somebody has to keep Sarah and Brynn away from you" I joke.

"Babe..."

"I know, you only have eyes for me" I say what he always says to me when I feel unsecure. "Did you sleep okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah, you?"

"Like a baby" I lie.

"Is your mom gonna look after the kids?"

"Yeah, I should enjoy these last moments, she's leaving soon."

"All right well, I'm gonna take a shower and head to the Staples Center" he says getting out of bed.

"You're not gonna have breakfast?"

"I'll eat something on the way, don't bother yourself babe" he kisses me.

"I still have to make breakfast for Asher"

"Asher is fine with some cereals, you know how much I eat" I chuckle. "It's okay G, really"

"Okay, see you later then"

**Game Time:

I went to the game a little earlier to spend some more time with the girls, I was the last one to arrive so when I didi we went on to take our seats.

"So have you picked a dress yet?" Gloria asks.

"I can't decide yet, but everythin else is ready" I asked them both to be my bridesmaid, including Blake's sister-in-law, Marieka, since Taylor was gonna be his best man. What I can't decide on either, is on a maid of honor...

"Hey beautiful" someone says behind me, cutting off our conversation. I turn around and to my surprise....

"Kellan! What are you doing here?" I jump out of my seat.

"Came to watch a game"

"Right..."

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?"

"No" I stand up, I grab his hand and drag him to the tunnel to have a private conversation...

__________________________O____________________________

Blake's P.O.V.

The guys and I were warming up before the game, I was practicing my jump shots, DJ his dunks and CP3 his three's. I was doing okay but I think it was mostly because Gaia said we were getting married in a month. I already told the guys and they were happy and excited for me. As I continued to practice DJ walks up to me.

"Heads up" he says in a low tone looking to where the girls were sitting so I look too, only to see freaking Kellan Lutz talking to Gaia... what is she doing?

"What the hell is he doing here?" I ask angry. "Since when does he go to basketball games?"

"Since now I guess" CP teased.

I can't even fathom the idea of Gaia with another man... seeing her with Dustin was painful enough. And it's not that I don't mind her talking with guys but if I know she finds him hot, it's a problem.

"Come on man, they're just talking" CP tries to get my mind off it.

"Yeah... Still, he and I are gonna have a little talk after the game" I dribble the ball between my legs as I stare at him.

Gaia didn't seem to be comfortable around him, I don't get it. Yesterday she drooled over him and now she can't even look at him? Somethings going on... To make my suspicions even bigger, she grabs his hand and drags him to the tunnel. 

"What the hell?" I drop the ball and start to walk over to them but Chris stops me.

"Man come on, focus on the game... Family drama is for after"

"I don't care, he's with her, alone!"

"Alone? Blake this place is packed"

"Yeah, besides, what the hell are you worrying about? She's gonna marry you" DJ tries to calm me down too, and it helps... but it's not enough... I wait a little but I don't see either of them coming back out and that's when I had enough!

I drop the ball and jog to the tunnel to look for them. When I turn the corner to the hall I halt to a stop... I felt like I was burning inside with anger, I wanted to rip him apart, I just want to hit him but I just go back outside to the court filled with hatred and fire in my eyes. How could she do this to me?!

I couldn't get the fucking image out of my head. The image of them... kissing!!

--------------------------------------------------

I don't want to sound all crazy, but I started to think "What if I die and can't finish these stories?" OMG :\     So many murders in this island and most of the time the innocents get to die! :(

Anyways, random question: Where are you guys from?

Also I have the next chapter all planned out but don't know if I should upload tomorrow or make you guys wait *evil laugh* lol... 

Enjoy and let me know what you think! :)