Part 75 (You Have My Heart)

Gaia's P.O.V.

I couldn't sleep because of my encounter with Kellan a couple of hours ago. I might believe it was a coincidence he came to Greece because Blake said no one knew where we were going. But I think that the moment he saw me, he followed me everywhere.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" He turns to me and wraps his hand around my waist.

"How'd you know I was awake?"

"Cause you're not all wrapped up around me like you always are when you sleep."

"Sorry... Does it bother you?"

"No, I love it." He faces up and I turn around to lay my head on his chest. "What's on your mind?"

"I have to tell you something... and you're not gonna like it." I look up to face him.

"Please don't tell me you're pregnant."

"No, no... When I went to get my phone I bumped into someone."

"Did you break something?"

"No, but you're sure as hell gonna want to."

"Why?"

"I need you to promise me you won't go all Hulk on this... I understand you'll get angry, I won't blame you. But you can't get all killer on the lose on me, I can't panic like I did back home when you started punching Kellan."

"I'll try."

"Shit, okay, um... Kellan's here." I blurt out.

"......." He doesn't say anything. He bites his lips preventing himself from screaming.

"Say something."

"I... How did he know?"

"I don't know. You said no one knew we were coming here, right? He said it was a coincidence but since he saw me he just followed me."

"I'm gonna kill him."

"Blake."

"You don't actually believe him, do you?"

"No! But I hate it when you fight, I panic... You're angry."

"Of course I am Gaia! That piece of shit has the nerve to follow you here?!"

"See, this is why I didn't want to tell you. Let's just enjoy us."

"You weren't gonna tell me?"

"We were both so happy, and I didn't want to ruin it."

"You didn't ruin it Gaia, he did."

"I know but let's just enjoy the little days that we have left."

"Okay, but if you see him again, you better tell me."

"Deal, but only if you promise not to beat him up."

"Don't worry, I won't put you through that again." He kisses me.

"Thank you."

"Go back to sleep babe. I won't let anything happen to you."

He kisses the top of my head and holds me tight. Soon after I fall asleep in his strong and gentle arms, only to wake up the next day to an empty bed...

"Blake?" I call out but he doesn't answer... The hotel room starts to ring and I pick it up.

"Mrs. Griffin? We need you to come down to the lobby, it's urgent." Of course I agree. I get dressed and head on to the lobby... When the elevator doors open there is Blake being held back by security, and Kellan at the other end.

"What the hell?" I ask Blake angry.

"I just bumped into him."

"Really? Cause I'm pretty sure you waited for him."

"Mrs. Griffin, we are going to have to call the authorities."

"No, God no, please. I'll handle this..."

"All right, but if it happens again you'll have to leave the hotel."

"I understand... It won't happen again, thank you." They let Blake go and we go back to the room. The elevator ride was quiet. He looked to the floor and I gave him death glares. When we enter the room he goes straight to bathroom to tend his bloody lip.

"Can you please explain to me what last night's conversation meant to you?! You promised me you weren't gonna beat him up again."

"No, no! I didn't say that. I told you I wasn't going to beat him up in front of you again. And I didn't."

"Give me that." I take the towel from his hands.

"I can do it." He tries to take it back but I push him away.

"Sit." I order and he sits on the bed. I start to tend to his wound as he hisses.

"I asked you to trust me."

"It's not about trusting you, G. I do trust you. But he came all the way from L.A. to Greece?! And you're not even worried?!!"

"Of course I'm worried! But it's our honeymoon and you just ruined it because of some asshole!! Is this how I'm supposed to remember it? Our honeymoon, where Blake punched Kellan, again!"

"No..."

"Stop giving him the time of day. You're just wasting time and energy."

"He's trying to win you!"

"Am I a game to you? Is that what this is? Some sort of competition?"

"No, that's not what I meant."

"Look at me... Where am I?" He doesn't say anything. "I'm with you. I married you. I chose you, because I love you."

"I guess I could've handled things differently... I don't want you to remember our honeymoon this way. I'm sorry..."

I kiss him and he whines. "Ow."

"See, how am I supposed to kiss you now?" I chuckle lightly.

"I can take it." He kisses me back.

"You're my one true love. No one can take that away from you, never forget that."

"Wouldn't dream of it." He lays back to relax...

He really has nothing to worry about. I sometimes feel like he has no idea how much I love him. My love for him will never end, no matter what happens...