Part 13 (Choosing The Name)

Gaia's P.O.V.

I gave the name thing a lot of thought and Asher does sound pretty nice, but there are a lot of other names. I also liked Noah, and Skyler seem interseting. So many name and I only have to choose one to use for the rest of my life. Then there's Abel, Alexander, David, Landon, Ryan, Zack... Ugh!! Why can't I make up my mind?!! I was getting frustrated. Blake's phone starts to ring as I try to think of a name.

"Who is it?" he asked from the refrigerator, where he always had his head stuck looking for something to eat.

"Paige?" I didn't know who it was. I just know it brough back memories.

FLASHBACK:

My parents used to leave the state a lot on business so I was left alone a lot. Blake lied to his parents saying he was staying at William's when he actually came to stay with me. I'm a nice girl, but when it comes to Blake, I ain't no saint. He even had a key to the house. When he get here I was watching a movie but falling asleep.

"Hey, don't tell me your going to sleep already" he said entering my room.

"Well nobody made you take too long"

"Sorry" he lays next to me on the bed only to get on top of me and tickle me. I strated screaming and punching a kicking, I HATED tickles.

"Stop! Stop!" he stopped before I ended up getting real mad.

"Yeah?" he whispered seductively on my lips. I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled his lips down to mine. I kissed him needily and trailed my hands down his chest, I grabbed his shirt and took it off him, throing it to the ground. It felt like the whole world disappeared and the only thing that mattered was him. I put my hand back on his chest and go down to feel his perfectly toned abs. I love the he felt against my skin. I grew more impatient and kissed him back hungrily. I moved my legs to wrap them around his waist, not breaking the kiss. "You sure?" he asks as if it was the first time.

"It's not like it's the first time we've done this"

"Geez, can't a guy ask?"

I chuckle "Sorry. Yes, I'm sure" I pull him back down...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We wake up next morning from Blake's phone alarm. I groan at the sound of it, I pull up the sheets that no longer were covering me. Blake moved a lot and left me with nothing.

"I'm gonna go take a shower"

"You have school today?"

"Practice" he kisses my forehead and I go back to sleep.

A couple of minutes later I wake up again because of Blake's phone "Ugh! Someone's texting you!" I get cranky when I get woken up.

"Who is it?" he asked from the bathroom.

I open the text which read: "Hey Blake, good luck at tomorrows game. I'll be there rooting for you don't forget to look for me. Love, Ashley" I got a bit jealous. "Who's Ashley?" I asked

"What?" he asks stepping out of the bathroom.

"Who's Ashley?"

"Ashely? I don't know, why?"

"She's sending you texts saying to look for her at tomorros game"

"I don't know who she is" I was worried and he noticed. He walks to the bed with just a towel around his waist, he cups my face to make sure I have his attention. "Hey, you're my one and only, okay?"

"Okay" I force a smile and kiss him. I know he won't do anything but I'm sared that in a moment of weakness he will...

PRESENT:

"Who's Paige?" I ask him

"Ashley Reeds sister. They're friends of DJ's prbably want to hang out"

"Okay"

"Hey, this isn't like the whole Ashley thing back in high school" he always found a way to read my mind

"I hope not"

He walks to me and wraps his arms around my waist, we were barely close because of the belly. "You look cute when you're jealous, but I don't want you to be. I don't want to make you jealous of other girls, I want other girls to be jealous of you"

"Of what? Being fat and about to pop?"

"Well, at least you're the one who's gonna pop and not them"

"You're so lame" I laugh.

"Thank you I appreciate it... I'm gonna go shoot some hoops okay?"

"Aren't you gonna call them back?"

"Right" he picks up his phone and dials back. "Hey, what's up?"... "Nah, I can't Gaia isn't feeling very well" he lies. I shake my head smiling and go upstairs to the bedroom to get over with the name thing...

I search the internet for names and their meanings and after a lot of reading and thinkin I think I made up my mind. So I guess it's time to tell Blake the good news... When I told him I was pregnant I thought he was going to react very differently than how he actually did. I thought he was gonna be angry, instead he picked me up and kissed me of happiness. I go downstairs and go to the backyard where he was shooting some hoops.

"Hey" I say

"Hey, you okay?" he was just on his basketball shorts and shirtless, my favorite way of seeing him.

"Yeah, mind putting on a shirt?"

"You love this don't you?" he jokes "So what's up?"

"I wanna talk about the name thing"

"You decided?" 

"I think so"

"It's Asher isn't it?"

I nod "How'd you know?"

"I knew you were gonna like that name. I know you all to well" he kisses me and smiles. I loved it when he smiled during the kiss.

"I also wanted to know if you would like for his second name to be William?"

He looked a me and smilied from memories "Asher William Griffin" he whispers. "Sounds perfect" he kisses me softly. So it's decided then, Asher it is. I still have about two months to change my mind, but I hope I don't...