Part 63 (Face Off)

Blake's P.O.V.

I've been up all night looking for Gaia, I literally haven't slept all night. It was 4 am and still no sign of her, so I decide to go home... I arrive home and shortly after a black SUV parks in the driveway. The passenger door opens and Gaia steps out...

"Jesus Christ, where have you been?" I ask as I step out the house.

"Nowhere that concerns you"

"Nowhere that concerns me? I've been looking for you all night!" I know it wasn't good to fight with her since she doesn't remember me, but I was worried sick!

"Why? So I would find out what you did to me?"

"Did to you? What the hell are you talking about?"

"I know everything, okay?! So you can stop pretending" she walks inside and I follow her, not knowing who is in the drivers seat.

"Oh mija! Where were you? We've been worried sick! I was about to call the cops"

"I'm fine mom, disappointed in you, but fine"

"Disappointed? Why?"

"I can't believe you support him after what he did to me!" she points at me.

"Excuse you! Watch your tone with me young lady!"

"Whatever, I'm outta here. I'm just getting some stuff"

"You are not going anywhere, you think you're a 13 year old girl? Fine. I'll treat you like one... from this moment, you're grounded!"

Gaia laughs, "You can't ground me! I'm 23, remember?"

"I don't care, you're not leaving this house! And what excatly did Blake supposedly do to you?!"

"He knows what he did"

"No I don't, so why don't you tell me?"

"You cheated on me, and asked me to abort those kids... and I was going to leave you but you didn't like it so you hit me so hard, I fall to the ground and you leave me unconscious!"

"Who the fuck told you that?!" I ask angry.

"Kellan, he's waiting for me outside"

"Kellan Lutz?!! Are you fucking kidding me?! That's the asshole that's in my driveway?!!" I charge outside with Gaia and Mrs. K. following.

"Hey! Stop" Gaia tried to hold me back, but it was no use... Kellan saw me storming out so he stepped off the SUV to taunt me...I can't hit him... this will give her more reason to leave, she'll be more convinced that I'm violent and she'll believe his story even more...

"What the hell have you been telling her?"

"The truth!"

"Oh, you piece of shit!" the biggest reason I don't hit him is because of her... Doc said a scare or a moment of desperation caused her to collapse, and she panics every time I get into a scuffle on a game, so throwing a punch for sure isn't going to help her... I punch his car instead, cracking the window and getting a bloody knuckle. "Get the hell out of my house"

"Keep dreaming" he taunts once again.

"Leave! Or I calling the cops, your choice... but she's not going with you"

"You can't make her stay"

"Watch me... Gaia get inside"

"Excuse y--"

"Get inside!!" I yell at her pointing to the house. Thankfully she doesn't fight back and she heads iside the house with Mrs. K... I turn back to Kellan and he was still there... "Did you not hear me?"

"Whatever, she won't stay with you either way"

"Just leave man!" I stay in the driveway until he's gone for good...

________________________O________________________

Gaia's P.O.V.

"You defend that?" I ask my mom as she takes me inside...

"He's just looking after you"

"Looking after me?! Did you see what he did right now?"

"Gaia Marie Kurkova De La Rosa! You will talk to him and you will listen to what he has to say"

"He cheated on me! And don't call me Marie, you know how much I hate that" 

"He did not cheat on you! Do you really believe I would defend that?" I don't respond "Go wait for him on your room"

"Ugh!" I go upstairs annoyed... A couple of seconds later, Blake walks in...

"You know, you've got some--"

"Shut up" he points... "I have NEVER in my life talked to you like this! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You're what's wrong with me! Acting like we're a perfect little family when you're really just an asshole that---"

"Do not say it again! I have never cheated on you"

"So you say"

He scoffs. "I don't get it... you freak out when you see me, but here comes Mister Blue Eyes and all of a sudden you're head over heels?"

"He told me the truth!" 

"How do you know he's telling you the truth?! Do you know him?!"

"He knows me!!" 

"Oh really? Ok, go then. Go ahead. If he really knows you go ask him stuff about you... ask him what your favorite color ir, what you like to eat, what your favorite Christmas movie is. He knows you so well he'll be able to answer that, right?"

"Oh okay Mister Know-it-all! Tell me what my favorite things are then!"

"Fine... you don't have a favorite color, as long as it's a neon one. Your favorite food is Penne Pasta with Alfredo sauce, and your favorite Christmas movie's Elf... you love Ariel just because she's a mermaid. You hate being tickled but you love it when I do it anyways. You love it when I come out of the shower with just my towel on, you hate loud noises, you love dogs... but what I loved most about was that you loved me, for me. No money, no fame, just me... just us... Now I'm afraid I'm gonna lose it all.."

What is this guy doing to me? My heart is beating like I ran 3 miles, what am I feeling?'

"What are you thinking?" he steps closer to me, only inches to each other... I know I'm only 13 in my mind but... my body's craving for him. Even knowing what Kellan said, my body wanted him... If what Kellan said was true, why didn't I feel this way with him?

"I don't know what to think" I whisper. "I feel like you're both lying to me now" he exhales deeply and walks away in defeat... But for some reason, I didn't want him to go... "What's Elf?" I say to stop him from leaving and to have something to talk about...

--------------------------------------------------------

Will she end up believing Blake? Or will Kellan make a more convincing story? Even if he does, Blake the advantage that deep inside she wants him.... even if she doesn't want to admit it to herself and doesn't understand why...

High School Sweetheart <3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें