Part 24 (The Game)

Gaia's P.O.V.

Today was Blake's game against Golden State. The two teams don't get along so well and theres always trouble. I really get nervous whenever a fight is a about to happen but Blake really wanted me to be here so I came to support him... I met Jada, Chris Paul's wife and we got along real fast. The game was going fine, it was already in the fourth quarter with the Clippers on the lead by 10 points. When the timer hit 0.00 and the buzzer went off Andrew Bogut shoves Blake and Blake was tired of being bullied by them so he shoved back, making my nerves act up. I begin to panic, my heart start to pound fast and I even got goose bumps from it... They separete them and Blake quickly looks at me noticing I was nervous. He wanted to walk up to me but they dragged him to the locker room instead...

"Hey it's okay, happens all the time" Jada comforted me "I was the same way but the guys are always there to have each others backs"

"I hope so, I've never liked people fighting, it scares me"

"I know what you mean. Come on let's get you out of here" we get off the court and wait for our guys in the hallway. CP3 came out first so Jada left, but before that we exchange numbers in case either of us ever needed anything. She was real nice, I hope we get be good friends. After they left Blake came out...

"Babe I'm sorry" he apologizes

"You okay?" I ask him

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you okay?"

"Yeah" I exhale deeply.

"I'm sorry"

"You know how I feel about fights"

"I know, I know. I'll try to keep my cool next time. Come on let's go home" he grabs my hand and walks me to the car. The ride back home was quiet, I just stared out the window the whole time until Blake breaks the silence.

"Other that what just happened, did you enjoy the game?"

"Of course" I kept looking out. Blake notices and grabs my left hand intertwining it with his.

"Are you disappointed in me?" he asked in a low sad tone.

"No, God no. I'm just-- I keep thinking about it. When you fought Dustin... it was scary"

"He hit you"

"I know, but you could've killed him"

"I probably would've if you weren't there" I glance at him... "I love you. Him laying a hand on you? I just lost it" we arrive home and quickly go inside.

"Hi honey, you okay?" Gail asked Blake

"Yeah, it was nothing. Listen I gotta talk to Gaia, Asher asleep?"

"Yes, he's on his crib"

"Thanks mom"

"Anytime" we go upstairs. Blake starts to change clothes and I get my jewelry off.

"So what do you expect me to do? Just stay like the guy didn't shove me?" Blake continued the conversation

"I'm not saying that, I know it's annoying and I know it pisses you off, I'm just saying I don't like it"

He doesn't say anything. He just exhales and stays on the corner of the bed looking to the floor rubbing his head. "You looked beautiful tonight" he changes the subject...

I walk up to him, cup his face and lift it so he'd look at me. "Thank you" I whisper and he lets out a small smirk.

He stands up and starts making a story to lighten up the mood "You know I couldn't help but notice you in the game today... My name's Blake"

"Yeah sorry, I'm getting married" I show him the ring.

"Oh, must be a lucky guy. But..." he leans closer to whisper "...he doesn't have to find out" he winks

"I'm a mother"

"A mom? Well then you're a hot mom, you're like a MILF" I chuckle

"Hm... Does that make you a DILF?" he bursts out laughing. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"I'm sorry for today" he apologizes, again.

"It's okay. I'm not mad Blake, I just worry about you"

"So does this mean you're gonna cheat on your fiancee with me?"

"Shut up, I'm serious" he chuckles

"I know babe... Do you know how much I worry about you?"

"Yes, seeing as yesterday you didn't want to leave us for one second. I almost had to push you out that door"

"I just-- I want you to be happy and to have everything you want"

"I already have everything I need right here in this room. You and that little tiny person sleeping over there" I point at the crib.

"We made a cute baby, didn't we?"

"Yes we did"

"Can we make another one"

"Not yet"

"Well can we practice?" he bites his bottom lip

"Ugh, why aren't you tired? You just played a whole game"

"I'm tired, I'm just never tired for you"

"Well the mom is tired and she would like to get some rest before the baby wakes up"

He stares at me and I get lost in his eyes "Have I told you that I love you today?"

"No"

"I love you so much I could eat you"

"EW, don't go all Jeffrey Dahmer on me"

"Gross I didn't mean it like that"

I laugh "Let's just go to bed"

"Yes ma'am" I love it when he calls me ma'am I don't even know why, maybe it's just the way he says it. "Good night Mrs. Dahmer"

"Blake" I hit him on the shoulder. That story scared me like hell, I get goosebumps just thinking about it. "You know I hate that"

"Sorry" he chuckles "I'll protect you"... I hated that story so much I ended up having a nightmare about it. I wake up frantically sitting up, even crying and gasping for air.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Blake asked desperately

"Damn it Blake!" I shove him

"What?!"

"You and fucking Jeffrey Dahmer" I begin to cry

"Oh shit. I'm sorry..." he hugs me and I rest my head on his chest "I'm here it's okay, I'm here" I start to calm down. "Hey look at me, you're okay" we lay back down but Blake doesn't let me go. I knew he felt guilty and he should but I was glad he was there.

"Please don't do it again"

"I won't, I swear" I look up at him since I was laying on his chest. I stare at him. "Oh come on don't look at me like that"

"Why not?" I ask

"It gives me an urge to kiss you"

"Then kiss me" I whisper. He lifts up his head a bit to kiss me.

"Asher's gonna wake up anytime soon, you should go back to sleep"

"It's not your fault I had the nightmare" I was mad but I didn't want him to feel bad about it.

"I mentioned it"

"Still, it's not like you wanted me to have a nightmare" I kiss him to assure I was okay. I was gonna heat things up but Asher woke up and kept anything else from happening. It's time to be a mommy and take care of my bundle of joy...