Part 78 (Facing You)

Hey guys, so he first choice was the on with most votes so I'm going with that one. For those who chose the second don't worry, I'll make another chapter with that choice. But remember it'll be only that chapter. Thank you and I hope you enjoy.

Gaia's P.O.V.

I was pretty hurt by Blake's words but we needed to get through this so I go to DJ's to talk to him... I felt nervous cause I know how scared and angry he is. I ring the doorbell as soon as I get there and DJ opens up.

"Hi DJ."

"Hey G... He's pretty mad, you think it's a good idea to talk to him now?"

"I have to... He needs to grow up. He can't just run away from things, he need to face them."

"Why is he so mad?"

"He didn't tell you?"

"Honestly? I'm afraid to talk to him."

I sigh. "Jesus Christ."

"I've never seen him like that... Please tell me you didn't cheat in him."

"How the hell could you even say that?! You know how much I love him."

"I know but..."

"I'm pregnant. He wants me to get rid of the baby, I don't want to."

"Oh shhhhit." He whispers, rubbing his head. "He's upstairs, take a right, last room to the left."

"Thank you." I follow his directions and take a deep breath before walking inside. "Blake?"

"What the hell are you doing here? I don't want to see you."

"I know... But I need to see you."

"Why?" He sits on the bed, but I stay by the door.

"I love you. And I can't do this without you. It was our mistake, we should've been more cautious."

"This is my fault."

"No it's not. We both acted on it, we both knew what we were doing."

"... You seriously going to keep it?"

"It's not an option Blake..."

"I burned the letters you left for us."

"Well I guess I'm gonna have to write them again and add a new one... I'm gonna die pretty soon anyways, right?"

"I shouldn't have said that... I didn't mean it."

"Yes you did... it's the truth. I get you were trying to scare me into getting the abortion. But this is my decision... This is not a matter of religion or whatever, but I-- I feel like I'm going to kill our own child, and you cannot ask me to do that. I'm scared, I am...I'm scared that I might not make it this time, I'm scared that I might not get to see my children grow up, I'm scared that I'll never get to see you again... And if it does happen, I don't want to spend them fighting with you."

"You know? I'm still pissed off at the fact that you didn't tell me what could've happened to you... You just left me with letters."

"I know that was wrong of me, and I'm sorry. I hurt you and I'm mad at myself for it, just please come home. I don't want us to be like this. Not when I need you more than ever."

"I don't know..." I walk to him, stand between his legs and give him a soft kiss. As I do, he puts his hands on my hips and squeezes me. "You can hate me for the rest of your life. Just at least pretend that you love me."

"I don't have to pretend to love you, I do. That's why I'm so mad... I love you... I'm just scared to lose you, baby." We connect foreheads.

"We can get through this." I try to assure him but I know it won't convince him.

"I just need some time to let this sink in."

"Okay... I really need you." I whisper.

"I know, and I'll be there for you, always. I'm sorry I lost my shit. That's the last thing you need right now."

"It's okay, I guess... I'll give you your space." I walk to the door.

"Gaia?" I stop and turn to him. "I do love you."

I give him a sift smile. "I know."

As I exit DJ's house and head for the car I get a phone call...

"Hello?" I answer.

"Mrs. Griffin?"

"Yes."

"It's Dr. Shields, your gynecologist. I'd like you to come down here. I think I have a solution for your pregnancy..."

----------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think the solution will be? And, will Blake respect Gaia's decision?