Part 70 (Out With It)

Gaia's P.O.V.

I feel horrible keeping something like this from Blake, but I really want to find out if it's true before telling him... I hate this! I want to tell him, I want to scream out this secret! Stupid Kellan and his good looks made me believe we were trying to have a kid.

I can't help but cry because of my ignorance.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Blake asks entering the room.

"Oh, nothing. I'm okay, I'm just nervous" he glances at me, waiting for the truth... Who am I kidding? I can't fool him. He knows me better than I know myself.

"You do know I've known you for years right? You don't cey when you're nervous"

"I can't fool you, can I?" I manage to give him a weak smile.

"Nope" he sits down next to me on the bed and caresses my face with his thumb, making me look down, thinking about the pain I'll give to him. "What's wrong?"

"I kind of... kept something from you" I look up with teary eyes.

"What?" he looked hurt already.

"I knew my purse was inside... I went outside because... Kellan was here"

"What?!" his face turned to anger. "What the hell did he want? And why didn't you tell me he was here?"

"I love you" I cry.

"What happe--?" his voice cracked

"When what happened between Kellan and I... He made me believe we were trying to have a baby..."

"No... No, no. You're not..." he grabs his head.

"I don't know. I wanted to find out first but before telling you but I couldn't keep it anymore... I had to tell you before we got married..."

"Fuck!" he punshes the wall. "You can't have-- You cannot have another baby! You'll--" he dreaded finishing the sentence. "You know what can happen Gaia. You can't have that baby"

"Blake..."

"No! There's no second choice in this.."

"You can't ask me to do this. You know I don't believe in it, plus we don't know if it's true yet"

"You'll die!"

"I--" I cry again. "I'm sorry"

"Please, I'm begging you. Baby I can't lose you"

"Let's just find out first... we'll make a choice later"

"There's no way you're pregnant... We tried to have a baby for three years before we had Penelope... He's just trying to mess us up"

"Mom went out to buy some groceries, I'm gonna ask her to buy a test"

"Three please. To be sure" he sits back down.

"Okay" I make the call. Now all we have to do is wait...

__________________O__________________

Blake's P.O.V.

I can't believe that asshole would go so low and try to get her pregnant... I swear I'll kill him if she is! I so fucking pissed and hurt that she might be carrying that motherfucker's baby.

"G?" I knock on the bathroom door, where she waited for the results. "Let me in" She unlocks the door and I step inside...

"I don't want to look at them" she says, afraid of what they might show.

"You have to" even though I was eager to know, I wanted her to be the first to see it.

"I can't"

"Yes, you can. Look at me" I turn her face so she'd face me "No matter what happens, I love you"

"What if I am pregnant? You're gonna hate me and that baby. Especially if I die."

"No I won't" 

"You know, just like you know when I lie... I know when you lie too.... If I'm pregnant and I have this baby, I can't have you hating him... and I can't let Kellan take him."

"He won't... That you can believe. I won't let him have the last thing you left in this world. But none of that has to happen, just read the result"

"Okay" she sniffles. She extends her hand to the cabinet and grabs one of the sticks and gasps. She grabs the other two to make sure they were the same and begins to cry... I felt like someone punched me in the heart.

I take a deep breath, keeping the anger from going out. She noticed how upset I was and hugs me before my tears came out. I pick her up and she wraps her legs and arms around me.

"There're all negative" she whispers. I felt like a weight of pain was lifted from me.

"Oh!" I sigh of relief. "I love you so much."

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I love you, I don't want to hurt you like this ever again. I'm sorry." she sobs.

"You won't." I give her a deep kiss. "To tell you the truth, I was more scared that I'd lose you... My life without you, it's meaningless... I mean, I'm supposed to go first" 

"Don't say that, I don't know what I'd do without you either" we connect foreheads.

"None of that matter now, cause nothing's gonna keep us from marrying each other. I'm so close to making you my wife... It's all I ever wanted" 

-------------------------------------------------

So, will their day finally come? Or will it be ruined like many other times? Hmm... Stay tuned :)