Part 64 (Home)

Blake's P.O.V.

I try to explain to Gaia that I didn't do all the things Kellan said I did, but he got way inside her head... At least she decided to stay, although everything I told her about her didn't convince her though...

"What's Elf?" she asks as I'm about to walk out the room.

"It's a movie"

"Yeah, you kind of said that already" she chuckles. "....Can we watch it?"

Could she be warming up to me? I can't lose this opportunity... "Sure" 

Of course, she loved it so much she bought it, so I look for it and put it on... She climbs into bed and I, boldly enough, lay next to her and what's better is that she didn't object... We watched the movie, she laughed, she cried and she laughed again, just like her old self, she loved it... Halfway through the next movie I fell asleep and by the end of it I wake up to see her asleep on my chest. I didn't want to wake her so I just turn off the TV and stay there with her... I swear it couldn't be more perfect...

______________________O______________________

Gaia's P.O.V.

Last night was cool, Blake was right, I do love the movie... I fell asleep durnig the next movie and, somehow, while I was sleeping, I end up on his chest... His bare chest, with his abs out in the open... God! Am I really getting married to this? I mean, was, was getting married to him? I try to get off the bed without him noticing, but I fail the attempt...

"Morning" he said yawning and stretching. His morning voice was just as attractive as his normal one.

"Sorry about this" I apologize for falling asleep on him.

"Why are you apologizing?" he asks.

"Falling asleep on--" I realize it was normal for him... "Nothing I guess"

He chuckles. "I'm gonna go make some breakfast, want the usual? Pancakes with extra butter?" 

"How'd you know?" God! What kind of idiot am I? "Right..."

He leaves and I go to the bathroom to take a relaxing bath... This was so strange, it was like my body wanted him, what is this man doing to me? No! I have to get this off my head, he cheated on me! I can't just forget about that, but then again the lust in his eyes and the love I see he has for me makes me not want to believe it... I get out to get dressed, and as I do I begin to cry.

"Babe? Breakfast's ready..." he enters the room and I quickly wipe me tears away so he wouldn't notice me crying. "Hey, you okay?"

"Oh, nothing... I'm fine"

He sits next to me. "What's wrong?"

"I just want to remember" I break down on his chest. "I just don't understand why I can't remember anything" 

"I don't know why... Maybe there's a reason for this"

"What good can come out of this? I mean, you said we were the perfect couple"

"I know how you feel" he caresses my cheeks.

"Do you?" 

"Lost, confused... like you don't belong, like someone stole part of your life." How can he possible feel the same things that I do? "The woman I love doesn't even remember me, or our kids... trust me, this is hard for me too"

"I just want to remember already" 

"You will, we just have to take it day by day"

"What if I never remember?"

"You will" he continues.

"But how do you know? You don't know that! You can't possibly know I'll just get my memory back"

"I have to believe it, otherwise I'll just go insane"

"Why do you stay with me? I've been nothing but a bitch to you" I ask him.

"Because I love you. And no matter what, I'll never give on you"

I just stare at him, a moment he took advatage of and.... kissed me... I was shocked when he did, but I didn't pull away... It felt so perfect, comfortable and like home, not the way it felt with Kellan... he was the one, his lips where a perfect match for mine... I pull away embarrased.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that" he apologizes.

"It's okay... we should probably go downstairs"

"Yeah"

We both head downstairs, where my mom was feeding the kids and my dad was serving up coffee. We have breakfast like the family we're supposed to be, but I still felt strange and uncomfortable around the kids... Afterwards the put on a movie for the kids and they begin to talk about the things that happened before I lost my memory...

During the conversation I start to feel a bit dizzy and numb, not to mention a headache... It was like a flush of memories hit me and screamed at me... But one surpassed them all... One that would send me running to the bathroom to thow up, disgusted!

"Gaia?" my mom rushes after me. "Sweetie, are you okay?" she asks from the other side of the door, but I don't answer, instead I cry. "I'm coming in" she enters the bathroom...

"Mom" I sob, not leaving the toilet's side just in case.

"Honey, what happened?"

"I remember" I sob. "I remember everything"

"Oh my God, baby that's great"

"No" I cry, shaking my head lightly, then I look up at her "I cheated on him..."

----------------------------------------------------

How do you guys feel about this?! Can it be true?