Part 1

HEY! This is my new Blake fan-fic story...

I changed the name of Wilson (his friend who passed away) to William because it didn't feel right to me using his.

Hope you enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------

Gaia’s P.O.V:

When I look back in my life and think about it, I kind of miss high school, all my friends, I had no worries in the world, no responsibility at all. My name’s Gaia, my mother was always a freak for Greek Gods so she named me after the goddess of Earth. I had long wavy black hair and really dark brown eyes. I was about 5’5 and just moved to Oklahoma because my dad had a job transfer. I was an only child and extremely shy so I was worried about making new friends.

Flashback:

I was starting the 9th grade and it was the first day of school so I was nervous. I was walking around the hallway trying to figure out where the office was.

“You look lost” I guy said from behind, I turned around and he was huge!

“Is it that obvious?” I asked shyly

“Haha come on, I’ll show you around” he starts walking to the office and I follow him “My name’s William” he extends his arm

“Gaia” I shake his hand

“Gaia? That’s a weird, cool name”

“Thanks, I guess” I chuckle

“So I’ve never seen your face around here. Freshman?”

“Uh, yeah I just moved here from Texas”

“Oh that’s nice, I’m a junior. Okay, here’s the office” He points at the door.

“Thank you” I smile

“You’re welcome, see you around”

“Bye”

I talk to the secretary and she hands me my class schedule. Spanish was my first class. I was advanced in Spanish since I’m half Latina and my mom and I talked Spanish most of the time. The classrooms were marked so it was gonna be easier now to find them.

I enter the classroom late and everyone looks at me. I couldn’t help but notice another ‘giant’ like William, the guy who helped me find the office. He was sitting down but I could tell he was tall because he could barely fit in the desk.

“Ah, you must be Gaia Kurkova. You can sit wherever you like” the teacher said.

I smiled awkwardly and sat at one of the back desks

“Hi, I’m Sara” a girl whispers to me

“Gaia”

“I’m sorry I can’t help but notice you look younger than the rest of us”

“Oh, um. I’m actually a freshman, I’m just advanced in Spanish”

“Oh, okay. Well if you need anything let me know”

“Thanks” I smile

“Mr. Griffin, something you like to share with the class?” the teacher asked when he heard the redhead burst out laughing with another classmate.

“Sorry”

The class is over and I head out the door. I notice William and the redhead, Griffin shake hands.

“Hey, Gaia, come meet my boy” He called over “Gaia, Blake. Blake, Gaia”

“Oh, yeah the new girl”