Part 4 (We can't be together)

“I can’t… I can’t be with you” I say standing from the bed with the white sheets around my body covering my birthday suit.

“Why not?” he asked following me

“I just can’t! Last night… it shouldn’t have happened”

“Why?”

“Because!” I yelled

“Just tell me!” he yelled back

“I’m getting married!” I just blurted out and I could see the pain in his face.

“What?”

“I’m getting married in a month”

He just stood there in blank, thinking until he finally breaks the silence “Do you love him?”

“Of course I do, Blake” I say more calm sitting on the bed again.

He looked at my hands “Where’s the ring?”

“What?”

“The ring, you don’t have a ring on”

“I--- he… hasn’t bought it yet”

He scoffs “Were you gonna tell me?”

“I don’t know” I answer and he starts pacing around the room rubbing the back of his head

He starts talking giving me his back “He doesn’t want to marry you because he loves you… He wants to marry you so he doesn’t lose you.”

“What? What do you know Blake?”

He turns to me now “Oh I know… he decides to propose to you when we start talking again? Please!” he sounded jealous.

“What was I supposed to do Blake?! Wait for you?!” I got angry

“Yes! I’m here aren’t I?”

“Now! Where were you back then?! When you left me all alone! Every single night! And now you want to get back together like nothing happened?!” I was so furious at him I started to cry

“Yes Gaia, I screwed up! I admit it and I regret it! But I never stopped loving you!” he was about to cry. He walks to me and get on his knees to be closer to me since I was sitting down. He cups my face and we look at each other. “Don’t marry him… please”

My hands reach his up in my face “I love you” I say between cries which provoked him to kiss me. It was like he was waiting for me to say it so he could make love to me again.

It was perfect, he wanted to show me so bad how much he missed me he would go so deep I could swear I felt him in my stomach. I was going to turn around so we could do it “doggie style” but he stopped me.

“Don’t” he said

“Why not?”

“I don’t want to do it that way with you” I looked at him confused, with a questionable look so he explained “I slept like that with other girls”

“So…”

“I did it so I couldn’t see their faces…. So I could imagine they were you” Jesus could he do or say anything else to make me want him more?

“What?” I asked amazed

He whispers to my lips “I love you. I want to see your face when I make love to you”

I start kissing him so passionately, we just wanted to devour each other. I left hickeys on his neck and scratch marks on his back while he left some on my butt. We kept going until we both climaxed and we just lay there like we did the first time we had sex.