Part 33 (Pregnant?)

Blake's P.O.V.

I was happy and relieved that I wasn't the father of Brynn's baby. I grabbed Asher and kissed him of happiness when all of a sudden Gaia rushes to the bathroom.

"Babe?" I call after her. "Babe, you okay?" I follow her. When I take a peek in the bathroom she was next to the toilet throwing up. "Holy shit" she was throwing up! I repeated myself, could she be pregnant with out second child? 

She groans "What the hell?"

"Baby are you pregnant?" I asked happily.

"I don't think so" 

"What's going on?" Mrs. K. walked in. As son as she sees her daughter on the floor she goes to her aid. Sweetie are you okay?" she asked rubbing her back.

"I think she's pregnant" I answered.

"Oh my God!" she excalimed excited.

"No, you don't know that" Gaia wipes her mouth.

"I'll call Gail and tell her to buy some pregnancy test from the drug store before she comes" Mrs. K. said.

"No, mom" Gaia protested.

"Sweetheart we need to know for sure" I know she doesn't want to get pregnant, she's scared that it's a false alarm but we still have to know.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay" I assure her. I help her up and look at Asher who was clinging on my shoulder. "You hear that buddy? You might have a brother or sister" I look at Gaia and she wasn't happy of the possibility. "I know you're worried"

"You guys aren't taking this seriuosly, do you think I'm making up the fact that I can't have kids?"

"I don't think you're making it up, but just as we had Asher we can have another" I try to get her to hope.

"And when it turns out that I'm not you're all gonna be disappointed"

"I won't be disappointed. I can't be disappointed in you, ever" I kiss her forehead.

"I'm here!" Gail yelled panting.

"How did she get here so fast?" Gaia asks.

"I was already on my way" mom enters the room. "Here, I bought three" she said excited. "Let me know!" mom says on her way out.

"I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere" I whisper before kissing her forehead again.

"You kind of need to leave, it's kind of awkward to pee on a stick with you in here"

"It's me"

"It's still weird"

I take a deep breath "All right, whatever you want. I'll be right outside"

...................................

She stayed the entire 15 minutes in the bathroom, never came out once. I was getting desperate Asher even fell asleep.

"Babe? You okay?" I ask from the other side of the door.

"Yeah"

"Anything?" she opens the door, with a numb look on her face "No?" I asked a bit sad

"I'm... pregnant" I can't explain the amount of joy that brought to me.

"You are?!" I laugh and pick her up to give her a spin. "See? I told you we could get pregnant again"

"You mean I could get pregnant"

"Oh, you know what I mean. Baby! I'm so happy, you have no idea how happy I am, we get to have another kid!" I could see in her face she didn't take it as good news "You're not happy?"