Le Grand Guignol

•••

•••

"Little sister

"Little sister..." Kol breathed, moving to stand up from where he laid besides Febe, but Andromeda waved him away as she sat at the edge of the bed. Regulus followed behind her, Febe immediately holding her arms open with a tired smile at the sight of him.

"Oh, mικρό βασιλιά."

Reggie crawled towards her on the bed, letting Febe pull him into a tight hug as she pressed kisses to the top of his head. "I'm glad you're okay..." Reggie whispered, and Febe squeezed him tighter with a sigh. "I am fine. I promise." She breathed, reaching out to squeeze Andy's hand with her other hand, and her sister squeezed back with a watery smile. "Do you need-" Andy began to question, but Febe shook her head. "No. No, I wasn't channeled. Just mauled by a couple of wolves, had some blood stolen from me, but with a bit of vampire blood..." She side eyed Kol as he lounged besides her, and her lover smirked. "Nothing I can't fix, darling." The Original breathed, woodland orbs shining for a moment as he leaned forward to press a firm kiss to her lips.

"What happened?" Andy whispered lowly, and Febe just shook her head as Kol gave her a look. "The witch, Genevieve." He answered, his eyes rolling heavenward with a heavy breath. "She took advantage of our siblings weakened states, linking Rebekah's mind to Niklaus. As she hallucinated, remembering exactly what happened in 1919, Klaus saw everything. He saw how his sister and Marcel betrayed him."

"The witches pitted him against her. They wanted to break our vow." Andy breathed, and Kol gave a mirthless laugh. "And they very well succeeded."

"Kol." Febe chastised, but the Original just shook his head. "You know, the last time that I was daggered it was because I plotted against Niklaus." Kol stated, gaining Reggie's attention as the child sat up to look at him and Andy frowned. "Why did you do that?" Regulus questioned, and Kol looked down at his hands as he propped himself on his elbow. "My brother...has a nasty habit of wanting to control everything around him. Control everyone. His worst fear is betrayal, abandonment, and he won't tolerate it from anyone. Especially not his siblings." Kol let out a sigh, and Febe gave him a soft smile as he looked towards her.