American Gothic

Andromeda stayed with her spiraling best friend

Andromeda stayed with her spiraling best friend. Caroline was depressed over Tyler being gone for good, Andy was depressed over losing her baby, so, the two got drunk on leftover booze while cleaning up Elena's mess. Damon took the doppelganger to New York, which Andy was grateful for, because she would have burned her alive for trying to stake Caroline.

When Nik appeared at the Salvatore Boarding house with Elijah, Stefan saying that he needed their help, Andy locked gazes with her Original. Elijah immediately tucked her into his side, pressing a firm kiss to her forehead, and she relaxed against him as the other's spoke.

If Silas was in Mystic Falls, Andromeda wanted to be no where near him. He killed her. She still had nightmares, which Elijah had to calm her down from.

Stefan was repeating to the Original's what they already knew, Niklaus placating the Salvatore with a smug smirk, and Elijah just listened as Andy ignored it altogether. When Caroline mentioned the resurrection of all supernatural beings, namely the ones that Elijah and Nik have killed, the hybrid smirked.

"My interest is piqued. How do we stop him?"

"Bonnie said Silas needs to complete three massacres to do this spell. Before Professor Shane died, he convinced the Pastor to blow up the council. Next, he had you kill your hybrids, and now he only needs one more massacre, so if he's here, that's what he's doing."

"We need to find him." Stefan finished, staring down at Nik who sat in front of him with a glass, Elijah standing to the side with Andy in his embrace as he watched his brother. "Did Bonnie mention what they would need for the third massacre?" He questioned, and Stefan shook his head.

"No. But, I know where we can find out."

The four of them went to Professor Shane's office in Whitmore, Andy deciding to sit that one out. She went back to her house with Regulus, deciding to get a head start on packing. Graduation would be in the next two months, and Andromeda was completely serious when she said that she was leaving Mystic Falls for good.

So, Andy packed. She started with the attic, packing all of her mother's old things in boxes while music played in the music room. Regulus sat with her in the old rocking chair, watching as Andromeda packed everything into boxes. She stopped when she came across a few photo albums, a warm smile coming to her lips as she lowered herself to sit by Reggie's feet.

Reggie peered over her shoulder, peering curiously as Andy flipped through it. "Is that me?" He questioned, when Andy stopped at a photo of Phanessa holding Regulus in a blue starry blanket, and Andromeda nodded.

"Yeah. That's you."

She came across another photo, one of Cameron carrying Phanessa bridal style, a warm smile painted over both their faces, and Andromeda let a tear fall. She missed her parents. Every day. That was one pain that never went away.

Andy continued to pack things away, managing to put away most of Phanessa's books and grimoires, with some of her other old nick-knacks and odd artifacts from Ancient Greece. She then moved to her parent's room, it was the only room in the house that wasn't lived in, and everything was left the exact same way Cameron left it. Andy stood inside it for a moment, staring at the bed where she had sung her father to sleep, and felt her heart breaking all over again.