Bloodletting

"I believe I've just about had enough of these vampires and witches

"I believe I've just about had enough of these vampires and witches. When can we kill them?" Andromeda stated loudly in annoyance, Febe making a sound of agreement besides her, and Elijah held back a sigh as he looked to his love. "We are not killing Marcel." He replied firmly, and it was Kol's turn to scoff. "Why the hell not? He is not a Mikaelson, he is not family, and for you two raising him to believe that he was, look how that turned out?" Kol spat with distaste, and Elijah shot his brother a stern look.

"Marcel is having a fight night with the nightwalkers in the Abbattoir. Kol, Fane, you will accompany us." Nik spoke up, grabbing his jacket, and Kol straightened immediately with a wide grin.

"Perfect. I can give young Marcellus the beating he's clearly never had as a child." He replied smoothly, ignoring his brother's glare as he pressed a chaste kiss against Febe's lips, before following alongside Fane. "Elijah, what will we do?" Andromeda spoke up, and her Original turned to her. "I will approach Marcel with our brothers. Rebekah should be on her way, I want you to stay here with Regulus." Elijah instructed, and Andy glared at him.

"Why must you always leave me out of it-"

"Because as I have said before, and will say again, you are not immortal." Elijah interrupted, gazing at her with a blank expression as Andy scoffed. "And it is not a lack of faith in your abilities, elskan. But as of right now, there is no one that we can trust in this city, and I need to be sure that you and Regulus are safe. Our child is sleeping, and I need you to keep an eye on him. Can you do that for me?" Elijah pleaded, woodland orbs staring into Andy's storm clouds, and she nodded slowly. "If you need me-"

"I shall fetch you. I promise." Elijah finished, crossing the room to cup Andromeda's face in his palms as he kissed her deeply. "Thank you." He breathed against her lips, and Andy rolled her eyes.

"Go get our werewolf."

******************************************************

Kol followed after Fane, Elijah, and Niklaus into the Abbattoir, taking in the large group of vampires circled over a makeshift ring, two vampires fighting in the middle. Fane nudged his shoulder, and Kol followed the vampire's gaze to see Marcel, scowling as he took in his presence standing over the other vampires with a smile.

When the crowd of vampires began to cheer victory for the smaller vampire who raised her fists in the air, Kol sped behind her, snapping her neck in one motion as he stared up at Marcel with a smirk. Marcel's eyes widened in surprise at seeing Kol, before narrowing in anger as he took in Fane and Nik coming to flank his sides.

"Hello, little Marcellus. Have you missed me?"

Everyone was silent as they took in the three vampires, and Marcel glared. "Kol. Who was dumb enough to let you out of your box?" He questioned sarcastically, and Kol only shrugged with a smirk as Nik spoke next. "We'd like a word, if that's alright." He offered, and Marcel only shook his head. "What do you think you're doing?"