The Sacrifice

The following morning after dropping off Regulus at school, Andy made her way to the Salvatore boarding house

The following morning after dropping off Regulus at school, Andy made her way to the Salvatore boarding house. She wanted to check on Damon before school, she hadn't heard from him the night before and was concerned he decided to do something stupid. She wasn't sure if she wanted to share with the older Salvatore her thoughts on Elijah, Andromeda knew she had seen him outside her home last night. He was gone before she could say anything, but something told her that he was there.

Andromeda let herself in, and peered into the parlor before making her way upstairs to where she knew Damon's room was. She paused in front of the dark wooden door hearing movement inside before entering, and quickly turned back around to shut her eyes. "Jesus, I so did not need to see that!"

"Please. Come right in." Damon's voice sounded sarcastically behind her, and she heard some more rustling of sheets as well as a awkward giggle from Rose. "Well isn't this cozy. My kidnapper, and my best friend." Andy sighed, still facing the closed door and contemplated on leaving.

"Don't be jealous, princess. It doesn't look good on you." Suddenly, Andy felt his breath right by her ear and she quickly turned around to face him before shrieking as she caught a glimpse of his naked frame before shutting her eyes. Her face was now bright red, and she began to beat his chest with her fists as he laughed loudly and attempted to grab her flying limbs. "Put on some clothes!"

"Alright, alright." With a rush of air, his presence was gone and she opened her eyes to see the vampire with a pair of briefs and Rose wrapped in a plum satin robe seated at the edge of the bed. "Where's the squirt?"

"That squirt, is at school. I thought I'd see you before, but clearly I missed the party." Andy rolled her eyes, before throwing herself onto his bed and curling against his feathery pillow. "You have a child?" Rose asked in confusion, and Damon shook his head.

"Kid brother. May as well be hers."

"Anyways, what is your plan for today?" Andy asked, and Damon shrugged as he began to gather his clothes to get dressed. "Help Stefan retrieve a magic rock from a bitchy doppelganger, help keep alive another more accident prone doppelganger. Nothing new." Andy laughed at his noncommittal tone and he raised an eyebrow at her. "When are you going to explain how you're Mother Nature?"

"She's not Mother Nature, just a symbol of her." Rose answered, and Andromeda shot the vampire a glare as she sat up. "You don't get to answer for me, you barely even know your own history."

"Then, what the hell are you?" Damon pressed, and Andy sighed before looking at her hands as she stringed them together in front of her. "I am an elemental."

"Got that, what does it mean?"

"It means, I am extremely rare, very powerful and above all, I am immortal." She breathed out, and at his in-credulousness, Andy explained.

"Elementals have existed for a very long time, before the appearance of the Originals and vampires even came about. My family alone can be traced as far back as Ancient Greece, when the druids and Qetsiyah still lived. Every women born into the family could control a single element, some families were known for specific elements or a mix of all four. Only rarely, is a child able to control all of the elements.