A New Life

A few days passed, and Andromeda kept to herself, only going to school and packing the rest of her home away

A few days passed, and Andromeda kept to herself, only going to school and packing the rest of her home away. Niklaus disappeared, the hybrid leaving to New Orleans after Katherine shared that there was a witch plotting against him. Andy stood in her home with Elijah and Rebekah, the two siblings discussing it, while they helped the elemental pack.

"Knowing our brother, this was a mission to silence and slaughter."

Andy cleared her throat, looking to Regulus pointedly as he practiced his violin, and Elijah gave her an apologetic look. "Well, the French Quarter witches are not the lot to be trifled with. You don't suppose they've found a way to kill him once and for all, do you?" Rebekah questioned, and the elemental snorted.

"Doubtful. Elijah gave Nik the stake so he'll be sure to safe guard it. And he dragged my brother with him, Fane needing a break from Kol and Febe."

"One could hope." Bekah smirked, having a sip from her glass, and Elijah shot her a look of disapproval. "Rebekah, in the name of our family, you might try to dial down your glee." He instructed, the two women rolling their eyes, as Andy carefully bubble wrapped her many photo-frames.

"Nik was a little too smug when he found out you handed the cure to Silas, he deserves to be in the doghouse." Andromeda stated, making the blonde laugh, and Elijah shot her a look of displeasure. "Oh come on, Elijah. At least if Nik figures this out, it'll make it easier for when we move close to New Orleans." Andy stated, moving closer, and her Original hummed as she pressed herself against him.

"That may be so, but he is still our family." Elijah murmured, leaning down to press a deep kiss to her lips, before pulling away and Andy frowned. "Where are you going?" She questioned, and her Original moved to pull Regulus into a hug as he responded.

"To find out who's making a move against our brother, and help stop them."

"You're going to New Orleans? Right now? When graduation is just a short few weeks away, and we're supposed to be moving to Mississippi?" Andromeda questioned in disbelief, raising a brow as he turned to her. "It is as you said, if we can handle this matter sooner, than it'll be easier for our move. New Orleans is only four hours away from our new home, if someone is plotting against us, then it must be taken care of." He argued, and Andy glared for a moment.

"Fine. Leave us here. But you had better return for the ceremony, and the same goes for Niklaus and my brother."

"You have my word." Elijah crossed the room to her side, cupping her face as he rested his forehead against hers. "I will be back in time for graduation, as well as to help with the move." He stated smoothly, pressing a loving kiss to her lips, and both Reggie and Bekah made sounds of disgust from behind them. They ignored them, Andy kissing him deeply, before pulling away.

"Do not hesitate to call if you need our help. And do keep me updated, you have a terrible habit of keeping me in the dark."

"I wouldn't dream of it." Elijah smirked, and Andy shot him a look, pecking his lips one more time before he pulled away. Her Original left, and Andy shared a look with Rebekah, before turning to Regulus. "You're the man of the house until Elijah returns. You can start, by helping us pack." Andromeda tossed an empty box at the six year-old.