We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes

Andromeda woke up to her phone ringing on her nightstand, her and Caroline groaning at the sound, as her best friend shoved her away and Andy fell off the bed

Andromeda woke up to her phone ringing on her nightstand, her and Caroline groaning at the sound, as her best friend shoved her away and Andy fell off the bed. The elemental hit her head and she hissed in pain, glaring at the blonde who covered her head with a pillow, before answering.

"Hello?"

"Little sister! I need you; where are you right now?" The hybrid's voice filled her ears, and Andy groaned as she laid on the floor. "Nik, it's still early." She whined, and Nik laughed over the speaker. "I'll take it that you were sleeping, I'm on my way to fetch you. Get ready." He instructed, and the elemental just rubbed a hand over her face with a groan, before sitting up.

"Where are we going?"

"I take it that you heard Elena killed our hunter. The curse should be kicking in soon, so we'll have to lock her up, keep her away from any sharp objects. I want you to accompany me, so the Salvatore's don't fight me too much."

"What, I'm supposed to be your buffer?" Andy questioned incredulously, and Nik agreed. "Precisely." He chirped, and the elemental rolled her eyes. "The spare key is taped underneath the porch swing, let yourself in." She stated dryly, hanging up, before turning to Caroline who was trying to fall back asleep.

"Care."

"No." She groaned from under the pillow, and Andromeda stood up from the floor.

"Get up."

"Nooooo."

"Care-Bear get up, unless you want Nik to see you in your Barbie Dream House pajamas." Andy stated, tossing a pillow at the blonde, and Caroline shot her a glare as she ripped the pillow away from her face.

"I hate you."

"You love me, now get up. You can shower first while I put the coffee pot on." Care groaned, but did as instructed, grabbing a towel before rushing into the bathroom. Andromeda went downstairs, turning on the coffee pot, and throwing away the left over trash from the night before, when Niklaus walked in with Fane.

"Sister."

Fane stepped forward, pressing a kiss to her cheek, and Andy accepted it with a smile before turning to Nik. "You're ruining girl's night." She stated, and the hybrid raised a brow.

"Did I?"

"Yes. Apparently, you didn't care to share that Tyler has a wolf girl holed up in his place." Andy replied, leaning with her hip against the counter as she shot him a look, and Nik raised his hands innocently. "I didn't think it was my place to say anything." He breathed, a smirk tugging at his lips, and Andy rolled her eyes.

"Please, you love to stir drama every chance you get. The least you could have done, was tell me that my friend is possibly cheating on my best friend."

"It's infinitely better when one finds out on their own, however. That way I'm not accused of lying." Nik countered, and Andy scowled at him, before turning to look at Caroline as she came down the stairs. The elemental quickly poured her a mug of coffee, Caroline accepting it with a smile as she hugged Fane, but ignored Klaus.