The Casket Girls'

Andromeda hummed softly as she moved around the kitchen, flipping the last of the pancakes on the stove, before piling them on top of a plate that she set on the marble island

Andromeda hummed softly as she moved around the kitchen, flipping the last of the pancakes on the stove, before piling them on top of a plate that she set on the marble island. She already had a wide spread of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and other foods filling the space, and the elemental washed her hands in the sink as she called out to the other's in the house.

"Regulus! Breakfast is done, fear beag, hurry up or you'll be late to school!"

"Coming, Andy!" Reggie's voice filled the hall, and Andy heard his footsteps racing down the stairs, the elemental turning to see him rush towards her. Reggie threw his arms around her waist, and Andy giggled as she pressed a kiss against his head, looking up to see her Original leaning against the entryway of the kitchen with a wide smile. Elijah was dressed in more casual clothing for once, a white t-shirt under a black denim jacket with jeans. "Good morning." Elijah greeted, and Andy beamed at him, her Original caught off guard for a moment at the happiness that radiated out from his love.

"Good morning, 'Lijah. Is Davina awake?"

"Yes, she's upstairs. I heard her unpacking." Elijah replied, moving forward to press a chaste kiss against her cheek, and Andy hummed as Reggie sat in his chair. "I'll go get her. I don't want her to feel as though she has to stay in her room." Andromeda breathed, quickly serving Regulus a plate, before moving upstairs. The elemental found Davina sitting on top of her bed, the little witch was lightly fingering a violin, and she looked up as Andy knocked politely on her door.

"May I come in?"

"Yes, of course." Davina smiled at her, moving over so the older girl could sit, and Andromeda smiled warmly as she sat besides her on the bed. "Do you play?" She gestured to the violin, and Davina shook her head with a small smile. "No, it belongs to a friend." The witch replied, and Andy hummed in understanding. "I wanted to tell you that breakfast was done. You're welcome to come downstairs whenever you want, I don't want you to feel as though you have to hide up here."

"Thank you. No one's been so nice to me before." Davina breathed, and Andy shrugged her shoulders. "You haven't exactly had the best company. And as long as you're staying here, you're going to be apart of this family." She smiled, giving Davina's shoulder a gentle squeeze, and the little witch laughed as the elemental continued. "Besides, it's safer for you here. Right now everyone is focused on the vampires, but Elijah and the other's will have to come up with a plan to handle the witches soon. Agnes is dead, but still-"

"Wait." Davina interrupted, looking at the elemental in confusion as she slowly pulled her hand away. "What do you mean, Agnes is dead?" She repeated, and Andromeda raised a brow. "Marcel and my brother didn't tell you?" She questioned, and Davina stood up, pacing the floor. "Agnes can't be dead. She's the last living Elder, if she's dead, that means I'm safe-"

"Whoa. Hold up, let's not get ahead of ourselves." Andy stood up, holding out her hands to try and calm the witch as she grew more visibly agitated. "You're lying. Agnes isn't dead, Marcel wouldn't lie to me!" Davina shouted, and the elemental raised a brow in disbelief. "What bloody reason would I have to lie to you?" Andy questioned rhetorically, and Davina glared at her.