All My Children (SMUT)

This is going to be a light smut, so if anyone wants to skip it, you absolutely can and it won't affect the story line at all

This is going to be a light smut, so if anyone wants to skip it, you absolutely can and it won't affect the story line at all. Otherwise, enjoy it!

Andy struggled to sit up, and Elijah immediately moved to help her as she whined in pain. "I haven't showered all day, and am covered in blood." She complained, and Elijah smirked. "You're too weak to move, mia vita." He breathed lightly, and Andromeda gave him a stubborn look.

The Original moved to lift her out of bed, Andy's head falling against his chest, as he carried her bridal style into the bathroom. Elijah set her on the marble counter top, Andy's back resting against the mirror behind her, as Elijah reached forward to slowly unbutton the white collared shirt she still wore.

Elijah forced himself to stare into her cerulean eyes, Andromeda staring back at him with a light flush on her face, as he stripped her of his clothes. When she was fully naked, he stepped away, still not looking at her as he turned on the hot shower. Elijah helped her inside, and after rolling up his sleeves, removing his belt and shoes, the Original joined her.

Andromeda leaned against the Original as he supported her body with his, his clothes quickly becoming soaked, as Elijah held her under the hot water. Andy shut her eyes tiredly, relaxing as Elijah bathed her. The Original massaged her scalp with his hands, passing his fingers through her chestnut hair, as he gently rinsed out the honey scented shampoo and conditioner.

Elijah turned her around, her back resting against his front, and Andy gasped as Elijah passed a wet washcloth over her skin. The Original scrubbed her arms deftly, passing over her shoulder blades, and Andromeda leaned her head back against his chest as he passed the soapy rag over her neck.

Her chest began to rise and fall, Andy panting softly, and Elijah noticed as he ran the washcloth gently over her flushed skin. At feeling the heat of his palm pass over her pink nipples, Andy gasped, the Original gently nipping at her neck in response.

He turned her around, Andromeda plastering her front against his, her back arching involuntarily with a small moan as he passed the rag over her spine. Elijah stepped away, pushing Andy lightly to lean on the wall underneath the shower head, and her eyes widened as the Original knelt in front of her.

Elijah slowly passed the washcloth over her skin, starting with the balls of her feet, up to her ankles, slowly moving upwards towards her thighs as Andromeda's face reddened and her Original smirked. He did it to both legs, avoiding her center, and Andy squirmed as she felt heat rush through her skin.

"Elijah..." She breathed, and the Original looked up at her with a hum, placing light kisses to the arch of her foot and Andromeda whined. "What is it?" Elijah asked, his gaze darkening as Andy bit her lip, her own cerulean orbs taking in the wet shirt that clung to his muscular form.

"'Lijah...please.."

"Please what, elskan?" Elijah murmured, slowly standing up as one arm snaked around her waist, and the other traced circles against her thigh. "Use your words." He whispered against her lips, pulling away slightly as Andy moved to kiss him, and she whined.