Into The Wild

When Andromeda finally woke up she was already on a boat, and she sat up with a gasp from where she leaned against Stefan

When Andromeda finally woke up she was already on a boat, and she sat up with a gasp from where she leaned against Stefan. The boat rocked beneath them at her movements, the elemental screamed in fright, but Rebekah hurriedly shushed her.

"Sister, I'm right here."

"Bekah? Where the hell are we?" Andy questioned, looking around in bewilderment, and the blonde Original squeezed the elemental's hands in hers. "Elena and Bonnie kidnapped you." Rebekah explained, shooting a glare towards the two girls in the opposite boat, before focusing back on Andy who's breathing escalated. "We're on a boat to an island off the coast of Nova Scotia. The professor is leading us to the cure, when we get there, I need you to stay by my side."

"Nova Scotia?! Where's Kol, Elijah? Who is with Reggie-"

"Andromeda!" Rebekah projected her voice, forcing the brunette to focus her cerulean eyes on the Original. "Sister, we still do not know what your purpose is to be here. I need you to stick close to me, I will not let Shane or that witch touch you. Do you understand?" Bekah repeated, and Andy nodded slowly, calming down slightly as the blonde pulled her into a hug.

"Bekah? Andy whispered lowly into her ear, and the Original squeezed her tighter, nodding subtly against her shoulder. "Sister, I may be pregnant. Whatever happens, make sure that you get me out of here." She murmured, and Rebekah pulled away to look at her in surprise, at Andromeda's serious look, the Original nodded quickly in understanding.

"Do not leave my side."

When the boats touched shore, Andy quickly climbed out, ignoring Damon's offered hand to help her. "Princess." He called out, following after her, but Andy just shook her head. "Don't, Damon!" She called over her shoulder, the older Salvatore reaching out to clasp a hand over her wrist, and Andy wrenched herself away from him with a glare.

"Princess, I had no idea they were going to kidnap you-"

"Elena tried to kill Kol. Fane is sired by him. My brother could have died, Damon." Andromeda stated seriously, stepping closer as she glared up at him. "You're in love with her, and that's why I will say this. Keep Elena the bloody hell away from me, or I will let Rebekah tear out her heart." The Original appeared at her side, glaring at the older Salvatore, before leading her sister away.

She stared at the nearby forest, rocks covering the sandy shores, and Andy buried her hands in the pink coat Bekah brought for her to wear. When her brothers' called the blonde Original, Bekah made sure to pack extra clothes for Andy, promising Elijah and the twins to keep an eye on her.

Elijah didn't want Andromeda brought to the island at all, but his sister wanted the cure. But now, knowing that Andy might be pregnant, Rebekah was beginning to regret her decision.

The two women linked arms, Rebekah leading Andy towards where Stefan was tying their boat to shore. He nodded at them in greeting, giving Andy a small smile, and the elemental gave him a tight smile. She didn't want to be here. Andromeda felt as though she was being watched, nervously peering around at their surroundings, and tried to shake it off.