After School Special

The next few days passed by as a blur

The next few days passed by as a blur. Christmas came and went, the Mikaelson's and Kokkinos' spent it together as a family. The high school held a memorial for Carol Lockwood in their gym, Rebekah sticking close to Andromeda as glares were thrown their way.

The Scooby Doo gang blamed them, but Andy couldn't feel it in her to care. The only person who spoke to her was Caroline, and while the blonde was hurt, she didn't blame Andy or her connection to the Mikaelson's. Andy didn't know what Tyler's plans were beyond un-siring the hybrids, everyone decided to keep it hidden from her, so it wasn't the elemental's fault.

As for Klaus...Caroline wanted to blame him, but she couldn't. The anger that she held was more for Tyler's sake than her own.

Tyler didn't speak to Andy, the elemental wanted to apologize so badly, but nothing she said would matter. His mother was gone. The werewolf was an orphan. Andromeda couldn't fix that.

The elemental was depressed. She was hurt. Elijah tried his best to cheer her, and some times it worked, but most days it didn't. Nik tried to play it off as though he was fine, but Andy still made sure to show that she was there for him. His siblings did as well, for as much as they hated the idea of his hybrids, they understood that Niklaus needed his family.

So the hybrid was angry, but satisfied. He lost his hybrids, but still had his family.

Although, something wasn't added up. When the Council exploded, it was 12 humans that died. When Hayley outed the hybrids to Nik, he killed 12 of them. Rebekah and Febe decided that enough was enough and that they needed to find out more information about the cure, and what else the professor wasn't saying to them. So, Fane and Kol went in search of Professor Shane, Febe and Rebekah cornering the Elena squad at the high school.

Bekah kidnapped Elena, snapping her neck, and Febe fetched Caroline. Andromeda just sat on one of the library tables with April, swinging her legs, as the younger girl laid with her head on the brunette's shoulder. Caroline had tried to compel April when she found the blonde with her neck snapped, not realizing that Rebekah had put her on vervain.

April called Rebekah and Andy, and after explaining everything, the younger girl stuck to their sides even more now. Fane found her adorable, and Bekah threatened to gut him if he touched her, April just flushing with embarrassment as he winked.

The two girls just watched as Rebekah compelled Elena to have a seat, Febe walking in with Caroline, and Andy ignored her best friend as she held her phone to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Stefan, we're having a class discussion in the library. Bekah and my sister have Elena here, and I would love if you joined us." The elemental said cheerily, Care shaking her head as Febe told her to have a seat.

"What are you doing, Andy?"

"Just having some one on one talk, asking a few questions, that sort of thing. Get here and we won't kill her."