Rose

I do not own anything for TVD, just Andy and Reggie.

Chapter 2: Rose

When Andy woke up it was sluggishly, her head was pounding, and she had a dry taste in her mouth as she coughed

When Andy woke up it was sluggishly, her head was pounding, and she had a dry taste in her mouth as she coughed. She could feel someone was carrying her before roughly setting her down, and she opened her eyes with a wince, quickly closing them to open them again as she caught sight of someone unfamiliar. "Who-" The man shushed her, and it was only then that she noticed that she had been tied up, as he began to untie rope from around her ankles and then her wrists. "W-what..." He shushed her again, and she noticed another man carrying in a stirring Elena, who whimpered as he set her down roughly on the opposite end of the torn-up sofa.

Andy quickly pieced together that the other man was compelled, because with a look, her possessor quickly dismissed him before turning to untie the doppelganger. "P-please." She whimpered, and Andy groaned in pain as she tried to sit up. Her dress was torn, and the once sheer white was now streaked with dirt, her chestnut hair long ago escaped its confines as it tumbled down her back in messy curls. Their captor quickly took off his black cap, sunglasses, and jacket before quickly beginning to untie Elena and Andy took in the boarded-up windows that kept the sunlight from entering.

He's a vampire. Elena was breathing heavily as she looked at him and tried to tug herself away from him as he untied her hands. "W-what do you want?"

"Shh." He shushed her with his finger, before continuing to untie her. Elena, not getting the hint to be silence, tried to plead further. "P-please, I'm hurt."

"I know." At the sound of the stranger's voice for the first time, Andy watched with wide eyes as she took in the hunger that passed over his features. Elena struggled to get away and yelled in fear as his eyes bled red and dark veins began to appear. "Just a taste." Elena screamed, and Andy thrust her hands forward, a large gust of wind escaping her as she flung the man across the floor. "Don't you dare." She snarled, eyes flashing grey as the man quickly got to his feet and gave her an evil little smile. He made as though to lunge forward, but a woman's voice made him freeze. "Trevor!"

Trevor turned to look at the tall woman who had entered the room. "Control yourself." She had short hair styled as a pixie, a purple leather jacket, and fixed him with a glare as he straightened up. "Buzz kill." He walked out of the room, leaving the three women alone. Her eyes passed over Andy's face, before becoming fixated with Elena's who was starting to slowly sit up from where she was curled into the couch. "What do you want from me?" She breathed, and Andy rolled her eyes. "Better question, what do you want from us?"

Elena ignored her, and the vampire spared her a glance before looking back at Elena. "My God, you look just like her." At that, Andy's eyes rolled heavenwards, because of course this had to do with bloody Katerina Petrova. "But I'm not. Please, whatever you want-"

"Be quiet." The vampire snapped, and Elena shook her head as she shakily got up. "But I'm not Katherine." Andy warily watched the exchange unfolding in front of her, and she called out to the doppelganger in warning. "Elena-"