Après Moi, Le Déluge

•••

•••

The Original family and Kokkinos siblings sat around Elijah's study in the Abbattoir, all eyes on Kol and Elijah as the younger brother described the witches

The Original family and Kokkinos siblings sat around Elijah's study in the Abbattoir, all eyes on Kol and Elijah as the younger brother described the witches. Andromeda wasn't present, the elemental taking Regulus to school, although she told Elijah that she would return soon.

"The French Quarter witches Ancestral magic anchors this city. There's never been one all powerful witch until Davina." Kol stated, sharing a look with Fane who nodded in acknowledgment. "Who is now tucked in safe and sound in the plantation under our protection." Nik announced his presence, walking into the study with a smirk as he looked towards the charcoal sketches on the small coffee table.

"Your Celeste was quite beautiful, and a portent of evil according to our volatile artist in residence."

Febe and Rebekah rolled their eyes, Elijah ignoring his brother's snark as he eyed the sketch. "Yes. Perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power. Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day, but she's been dead over 200 years." The Original mused, moving to take a seat across from Hayley as he gestured towards the images in frustration. "I don't understand why all these sketches now."

"Why does any witch do anything?" Febe breathed, shrugging her shoulders as Kol took the seat besides her. "Be that as it may, with all that is going on, we would be dumb not to heed it as a warning." He stated firmly, and the other's nodded in agreement. Hayley was oddly silent, Elijah tilting his head to the side in confusion as he noticed her fingers picking at the sleeves of her shirt as a nervous tick. The Original snapped out of it as Andy walked in, Elijah rising to greet her with a chaste kiss to her lips as she smiled.

"What have I missed?"

"Nothing, other than the fact that these witches grow more confusing by the day." Nik replied, and Andy rolled her eyes at his smirk as Fane stood up. "I'm going to check on Davina. She still isn't speaking to Marcel, so I want to make sure that she's alright." Her brother stated, and Andy nodded. "She ate breakfast this morning. I left her reading in the apple orchard." She shared, and Fane gave her a grateful look as he pressed swift kisses to both sisters cheeks before leaving.