Reigning Pain in New Orleans

Kol, Rebekah, and the twins moved with Niklaus into the Abbattoir

Kol, Rebekah, and the twins moved with Niklaus into the Abbattoir. Marcel and his vampires were forced to fall in line as Nik took their daylight rings. Marcel was livid, but they explained to him that he had to earn his place in their inner circle. Nik had his council, Fane serving as the liaison between he and the nightwalkers along with Rebekah, with Kol and Febe at the hybrid's side as well.

Nik was still refusing to speak to Elijah, the hybrid also taking Hayley with him into the compound, and Elijah gave Nik his space. While his brother was hurt, Elijah also had to repair ties with his own family, helping Andromeda make the plantation house into a home for Regulus. Otherwise, Nik was trying his best to gain control of the vampire community. He served dinners, gave speeches, and Fane worked with Marcel to make sure that the vampires voices were still heard.

Niklaus was king, but his family refused to let him become a tyrant.

"Nik did, what?!" Andromeda cried in disbelief, staring at the twins as they stood in her home with dark expressions. "The bastard wanted to make a show of earning the vampire's trust. He put out a werewolf hunt, to kill any wolves left in the bayou." Fane bit out, and the elemental stared at him as Febe nodded in confirmation. "I agree that he needs to make an effort to get the vampires on his side, but a wolf hunt?" Andy questioned, and her sister let out a deep sigh. "Yes, well, that's the thing. Marcel and his vampires have been a little too docile, the vampires are clearly still loyal to Marcel, yet Marcel is making a show of being loyal to Niklaus."

"He wishes for his daylight ring returned, of course he will." Andy replied, turning to face Elijah as he entered the room. "I am going with them to speak to Nik, hopefully we can somehow stall or make up for this intended genocide." She breathed, and her Original nodded as he pressed a chaste kiss to her lips.

"Please, do so. My brother does not intend on listening to me, but he may take your words into account." Elijah replied, and Andy smiled as she pressed another kiss to his lips, before leaving. The elemental followed her siblings into the Abbattoir, looking around as she called out to the hybrid. "Nik! What is this I hear about a wolf hunt?"

"Andromeda. Welcome to our home." Nik appeared at the balcony above her, Andy craning her neck up to look at him as he smiled at her. "A wolf hunt? You couldn't put together a party, or provide 'all you can eat' buffets, but decided on a massacre in the bayou?" She stated in annoyance, and Nik leaned forward on the banister with a shrug. "The werewolves are of no use to me." He replied as explanation, and Andy glared.

"You were born a werewolf. Your child will be part werewolf. How do you think your daughter will feel to know that her father slaughtered a part of her family?" Andromeda stated firmly, letting out a sigh as the hybrid paused.

"Really, Nik, there were so many other ways that you could have gained the vampires trust-"

"Well, it's too late now. I can't exactly just call it off." Nik gestured around them dramatically, and Andy only shook her head. "You're the King, now. I'm sure you can do whatever you desire." She stated dryly, before looking around. "Where is Hayley?" Andy questioned, moving towards the stairs, and Nik rolled his eyes. "Somewhere sulking, I'm sure. She has been rather cross with me for biting Elijah." He breathed, and Andy just let out a deep sigh. "Oh, I'm sure. Your so called 'wolf hunt' must have made matters worse as well."