Our Town

Andromeda struggled as she carried pink and gold balloons, a tray of caramel frappucinos, and Fane standing behind her with a box of apple cider donuts, Febe holding the Polaroid camera, as Liz held open her door for them

Andromeda struggled as she carried pink and gold balloons, a tray of caramel frappucinos, and Fane standing behind her with a box of apple cider donuts, Febe holding the Polaroid camera, as Liz held open her door for them. "She's still sleeping." She murmured, and Andy grinned deviously.

"Even better."

The twins followed after Andy as she crept into Caroline's room, scattering the balloons around her bedroom, before jumping on the blonde's bed with a shout. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARE-BEAR!" She screamed into her best friend's ear, the blonde waking up with a whine, as she batted the brunette away. "Andy, really?!"

Care flinched as Febe took a picture, the flash blinding her momentarily, and Andy shook her excitedly. "Caroline Elizabeth Forbes, I have brought coffee, donuts, and balloons! Be more excited, you are eighteen!" She yelled with a laugh, and Caroline rolled her eyes before pulling her into a hug. "Thank you." She breathed into her hair, and Andy squeezed back with a smile.

"You're welcome, Care-Bear."

The twins hugged Caroline, before Andy attempted to push her out of bed. "Get ready, we have to go to school." Andy got up, and Caroline groaned. "I think I might skip today..." She whined, and the elemental gave her a look of disbelief. "Excuse me?"

"I'm not really in the mood for celebrating." Care murmured with a sad smile, and Andy raised a brow. "Caroline, you declared your birthday everyone's favorite holiday when we were six. What's going on?" She asked, Febe pressing swift kisses to their cheeks in parting. "We have to go, but Caroline, enjoy your day." She stated firmly, Fane kissing the blonde's cheek, before they sped away.

Once they were gone, Andy turned to her best friend with a frown. "Spill." Caroline groaned, but got up to get ready, as Andy sat back on her bed. "I just...I died, Andy. I died, and now I'm forever seventeen, when the whole point of seventeen is to get to eighteen. I'm stuck in a filler year." She pouted, and Andy stood up with a frown.

"Hey." She grabbed Care's hand, forcing her to face her. "You are not stuck. And yes, you died, but you are a brand new person now because of it. Caroline, you have so much ahead of you outside of Mystic Falls, and with everything that is going on, you deserve a day meant just to celebrate you." Andy smiled warmly at her best friend, pressing a palm to her cheek, as Caroline blinked tearfully.

"I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for the existence of Caroline Forbes, so we are going to celebrate. Okay?"

"Okay." Care pulled Andy into a tight hug, and Andy smiled before shoving her towards the bathroom. "Now, go get ready." Caroline got dressed in a grey camisole under a navy blue cardigan, tucked into a plaid skirt paired with black ankle boots, and Andy wore a blue long sleeve tucked into ripped jeans and her own ankle boots. Caroline drove them to school, sipping on their frappucinos, as she pulled into the school's parking lot.

Care paused for a moment, taking a deep breath, as Andy reached forward to squeeze her hand in reassurance. They noticed Tyler waiting by the tables, and Andy gave Caroline a small smile. "I'm right here with you." The blonde gave her a grateful look, before they both got out of the car, and Andromeda stood besides her as Care approached the werewolf.