A View to a Kill

"Guess who we just found laying in bed, while Stefan was trying to make a hasty escape?"

Niklaus announced his presence, walking into Andromeda's home with Rebekah and Fane behind him, and the siblings turned to him with a frown. "Stefan? But I thought you already slept with Damon, sister?" Febe spoke up, looking at the blonde Original with a smirk, and Bekah glared.

"Don't start."

"Who's better? My money's on Damon." Andy teased, leaning against the marble counter, and Fane scoffed as he threw an arm around Rebekah. "I don't know why you keep falling for those idiots, when you clearly have me. We always have a good time, don't we, Bex?" He pressed a kiss to her cheek, smirking as Bekah shoved him away, rolling her eyes as she replied.

"Fane, as I have told you-"

"Yes, yes. My sisters are dating your brothers, but you and I are not related by blood, and it has never stopped us before." Fane objected, and Febe spoke up before they could argue. "Have you heard anything from Kol?" She asked, and their faces all grew somber as Nik spoke up.

"If I know my brother the way I do, he'll be going after the hunter. I tried to fetch Jeremy Gilbert from his home last night, but they refused."

Andromeda stiffened at that, but played it off as she folded her arms against her chest. "We need to find him. Kol has the white oak stake and absconded my set of daggers." Nik continued, and Bekah rolled her eyes.

"Oh, poor Nik. Whatever shall you do without your precious daggers?"

"Don't forget, sister, it was you who tried to dagger him last night."

"I bloody told you-"

"Enough. Arguing shall get us no where." Andy interrupted, shooting the siblings a stern look. Regulus came running down the stairs, and Fane ruffled his hair with a warm smile. "There's my favorite brother!"

"I'm your only brother, Fane."

"Please, apparently to this lot, I have three other ones." He replied, shooting Nik a glare, and the hybrid smirked as Fane moved towards the kitchen. The vampire moved to pour himself a glass of water, and the others ignored him as Andy helped Reggie into a seat.

"The Decade Dance is tonight. Caroline is in charge, and from what she told me, Elena and Jeremy are staying-"

The elemental was cut off as Fane hissed in pain, spitting out the water he had swallowed, and everyone's eyes widened as they noticed the burns around his mouth. "Fane!" Febe moved towards him, quickly grabbing his face to peer closer, and Fane winced. "It's vervain."

"What?"

Febe grabbed the discarded glass, taking a small sip, and her eyes widened in shock. "There's vervain in the water supply." She breathed, and Andy groaned in exasperation. "This just keeps getting better and better." She stated, looking to Niklaus who had an annoyed expression.