1912

When Andromeda woke the following morning, it was with a low moan, Elijah's chuckles filled her ears as the Original pressed warm kisses over her shoulder blades and spine

When Andromeda woke the following morning, it was with a low moan, Elijah's chuckles filled her ears as the Original pressed warm kisses over her shoulder blades and spine. "Bonjour, mon amour." He breathed, his warm breath fanning over her skin, and Andy giggled as he pressed a kiss to her neck.

"Avez-vous bien dormi?"

"Mieux que bien, ma chère." Andy murmured, and Elijah hummed, pressing a kiss to her cheek before turning her onto her back so that he may kiss her lips. "I don't want to get up." She whined against his lips, her body feeling completely relaxed, and Elijah chuckled as he kissed her firmly.

"That can be arranged."

Andromeda noticed the beaming sunlight filtering through the open windows, and remembered something. "Elijah?" She questioned, her Original hovering over her, as Andy's cerulean orbs stared into his oak wood ones. "Take off your daylight ring." She whispered, and at his raised brow, Andy gave him a look of reassurance.

"Trust me."

Elijah stood up, Andromeda raising herself onto her elbows, as her Original stood in front of the windows. Her ocean eyes raked over his smooth chiseled form in the sunlight, and when he looked at her one more time, Andy nodded. Elijah slowly pulled off his daylight ring, bracing himself, before he shut his eyes and dropped it to the ground.

When nothing happened, Elijah's eyes blinked open in astonishment, staring at his hands in wonder as he stood in the sun. "How?" He breathed, turning to look at Andromeda, and she smiled. "My blood does more than boost spells, it can also reverse magic, temporarily. A spell turned you into a vampire, so-"

"Drinking your blood, it reversed the spell. You made me human." Elijah finished in understanding, and Andy shrugged her shoulders, a smirk playing at her lips. "It was Febe, who told me. That's one of the many reasons vampires hunt my kind, especially those without a daylight ring." She explained, and Elijah crossed the room to her, kissing her deeply as he cupped her face in his hands.

"Thank you." He breathed against her lips, and she smiled softly. "Put on your ring. We don't know when my blood will stop working." Andy demanded, playfully shoving him away, and Elijah chuckled as he grabbed her hands, tugging her out of bed to stand in front of him and she gasped as he wrapped his arms around her naked form.

"I would much rather do something else."

They were interrupted by a loud knock on their door, and Andy giggled as her Original growled in annoyance. "Come on, you two! It's already nearly noon." Rebekah's voice was heard, and Elijah shook his head as his sister continued to knock. "We can ignore her." He breathed, pressing another kiss to Andy's lips, and she laughed as she leaned away from him.

"You know that she won't go away."

"I will break down this door, come out!" Rebekah said loudly, proving Andy's point, and Elijah rolled his eyes. "Fair enough." The Original crossed the room to the door, poking his head out, as he glared at his sister. "Really, Rebekah?"