Break On Through

The following day, Rebekah dragged Andromeda out of bed

The following day, Rebekah dragged Andromeda out of bed. The Original saying that she needed fresh air, and forced Andy to accompany her to the reveal of the new Wickery Bridge construction. The elemental complained the whole time, and Elijah merely shook his head, giving Andromeda a kiss to the forehead as he assured her that he would keep an eye on Reggie, before Bekah pulled her out the door.

Andy stood besides the blonde Original as she spoke to Mayor Lockwood, Bekah was trying to find out about what could have been built using the white oak, and while Andromeda understood, the conversation was terribly boring. Andy noticed the approach of Alaric and Damon, Carol noticing as well as she made to approach them, and Rebekah rolled her eyes before pulling Andy away.

"They always seem to have the worst timing, don't they?" Bekah breathed with annoyance, and Andy smirked, shaking her head. "They make it their business to stick their noses where it doesn't belong." She replied, and Rebekah hummed in agreement. "Still not taking to Damon, then?" The blonde asked, and Andromeda shot her a look.

"If the twins had not been there the night Mikael was killed, the Salvatore would have left me to die, all to get to Niklaus. What do you think?"

"I think, he still cares for you." Bekah responded, and Andy rolled her eyes with a scoff. "Please, Damon only cares for Elena. Although," The elemental turned to look at the blonde with a wicked smirk, and this time it was Rebekah's turn to roll her eyes. "He might be softening up to someone else."

"Please. I may have slept with him, but it didn't make him any less of an arse."

Andromeda snorted, Bekah elbowing her lightly, gesturing towards Damon with her chin. "Look." Andy turned to see the older Salvatore walking away from Ric and Meredith, approaching a tall leggy redhead that stood apart from everyone else.

"Who is that?"

"Sage. A harlot, who thinks herself in love with my brother. Finn." Rebekah explained, Andy raising a brow in surprise, as Bekah looped their arms together and moved to approach them. "Look what the cat dragged in." The Original pulled Andy to stand besides Damon, the elemental ignoring him, as Rebekah looked to Sage.

"Easy there, Rebekah. You know, she used to beat men for sport." Damon spoke up, and Andy shot him a small glare, as Bekah scoffed. "She always was quite common." Andromeda cleared her throat, giving the blonde a pointed look, as Sage spoke up.

"Rebekah. What a happy surprise. And, you are?" Sage looked to her curiously, and Andy gave her a tight smile. "Andy."

"She is Elijah's girl." Bekah stated smugly, and Sage raised a brow, her eyes roving over the elemental's form in interest before Rebekah gained her attention. "What are you doing here, Sage?"

"Well, I heard Finn was finally freed from that casket your rage-aholic brother Klaus carted him around in." Sage stated bluntly, and Andromeda raised a brow at her tone, a smirk tugging at her lips. "That's a shame, you just missed him." The brunette breathed, and Sage looked at her with a tight smile, before Rebekah spoke up.