The Departed

Elijah got Regulus from Mrs

Elijah got Regulus from Mrs. Hayes, taking the child into their home, and Reggie immediately sprinted up the stairs as he found his sister in his room. "Mama!" Reggie threw his arms around her, and Andy groaned, hugging Regulus against her chest as she pulled him into her lap.

"Hello, laddie."

Reggie looked around, suddenly noticing the suitcases and piles of clothes, as he looked up at her in confusion. "What's going on?" He breathed, and Andy gave him a tight smile, running a hand through his hair as she pressed a kiss to his head. "We, are going to take a trip." She stated, and Reggie beamed in excitement.

"Where?"

"I'm not sure yet, but we'll be meeting up with the twins in New York for a bit." Andy breathed, laughing as Reggie cheered, before she lifted him onto his feet. "Here. That one is your suitcase, so pack a few toys and your tablet, okay?" Once Regulus nodded in understanding, Andromeda stood up, moving to her own room across the hall.

That was where Elijah found her, packing her things, and her Original came up from behind her as Elijah pulled her against his chest. "How are you feeling?" He murmured into her hair, and Andy just made a noise of dismissal. "Like I was tortured for hours, watched your brother, and my friend, temporarily die, and was left alone in that mansion by the man who blames you for stealing me away."

At the last part, Elijah growled in anger, and Andromeda sighed as she leaned her head back against his chest. "I can't make any more excuses for him, if Damon does one more thing, I won't stop you from killing him. It will hurt me, but...I'll get over it." She whispered, shutting her eyes as Elijah laid a kiss against her forehead, before turning her around to look up at him.

"That Salvatore won't be allowed near you to try anything else."

Elijah kissed her firmly, and Andy sighed as she melted into his lips. "We will take back my brother, and we will run." He stated firmly, and Andy blinked up at him as she gave him a sad smile. "I thought you would be tired of running." She breathed, and Elijah cupped her cheek as he looked at her intently.

"A few decades is nothing, compared to the thousand years we ran from our father. Once Elena lives out her life as a human, Alaric will be dead."

"Or, we can just turn her into a bloody vampire..." Elijah gave her a look, and Andy just rolled her eyes, stepping away. "You truly give Elena too much credit. Half of the situations that have occurred are because Elena simply couldn't keep her nose out of things that did not concern her. She is in love with vampires, she will eventually have to bloody choose." Andromeda stated firmly, and her Original just shook his head, reaching out to pull her back into his hold.

"Be that as it may, it is not our choice to make."

"Please, Elijah, we would just be speeding the inevitable." She huffed, turning away from him as Andy moved to zip her suitcase shut. The elemental paused for a moment, reaching out for the small box on her nightstand. Andy hesitated, but handed it to Elijah as he looked to her curiously. "Those are for you." Her Original opened it, seeing photographs and envelopes addressed to him; when Elijah looked up at her in confusion, Andromeda flushed as she fisted her hands in front of her.