The Dinner Party Part Two

Guys, this story has hit over 13K views! That is honestly so amazing, you have no idea how much I appreciate it, and I have read every single one of your comments. Keep commenting, tell me what you guys think!

 Keep commenting, tell me what you guys think!

Andromeda's POV:

"I should go." Elijah announced.

After their heated moment, the Original helped a blushing Andy down from the top of the piano and after sharing a meal with them, assumed that he should leave to allow Andromeda time to get ready. Regulus groaned in disappointment from his place besides him on the couch, and Elijah chuckled as he ruffled his hair, looking down into his green eyes.

Andy was cleaning up the kitchen and had just gotten off the phone with Mrs. Hayes, whom agreed to watch Reggie for the night, but reminded Andy to be sure to pick him up due to school being the next day. At Elijah's voice, she peered over the kitchen island at him.

"Already?"

"It's already past five, I'll go to my home and give you time to ready yourself."

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" She questioned again, peering at the Original with a frown. "I have a bad feeling."

"All will be well, elskan." Elijah stood from his place besides the child, and crossed the living room to look down at Andy's cerulean eyes. "Trust me."

He leaned down, pressing a firm, loving kiss to her soft lips and both adults chuckled as they heard Regulus's loud; "Yuck!"

"Really, rìgh beag?" Andy shot a look to Reggie's head peering at them from over the couch, and he stuck out his tongue. "That's gross!"

"I'll remember to tell that to you, when you're older."

"I won't kiss girls when I'm older, so you won't have to." Reggie said smartly, with all the sass a five-year old could possess and Andromeda scoffed as Elijah laughed. "Oh, si seulement." Andy sighed, and the Original smiled as he looked between the two.

"Enfants, leur innocence est rafraîchissante."

"Bientôt, il sera un tueur de femmes, comme quelqu'un que je connais." Andy raised a brow as she shot Elijah a look, and he chuckled before pressing another swift kiss to her lips that she melted into.

"Mama, stop being gross!" Reggie whined, playfully hiding his head behind the couch and Andromeda shook her head with a groan as she broke the kiss. "Bairn, close your eyes if you have to."

"It's alright, I should be going." Elijah murmured, pressing a kiss to her forehead as she huffed, before crossing the room to sweep Regulus in a hug as well. "Listen to your sister." He instructed sternly, and Reggie nodded as he hugged him tightly.

"Yes, 'Lijah."

"I'll be back before 7." Elijah looked to Andy, and she nodded with a smile. "Okay."