Tangled Up in Blue

Andromeda sat on the floor of Elijah's room

Andromeda sat on the floor of Elijah's room. Regulus was downstairs with their brother, and Andy was unpacking her things. She noticed that Elijah had left space in his drawers and closet, and that made her smile. He always planned to bring her here, it was just happening sooner than he would have liked.

She found a few of his journals inside his trunk, and decided not to open them. Her Original was entitled to his secrets, and if there was anything in his past that Elijah wished to share, he would. Andy did run a loving hand over his violin, musing over the idea of playing together once Elijah returned.

Rebekah was searching every attic in the French Quarter for the witch, Davina. Fane and Niklaus were continuing to keep their sights on Marcel, and Andy was forced to keep out of it with Hayley. None of the vampires wanted her around Marcel or the witches, much to Andy's annoyance.

She did find a good school, however, so Reggie started to take classes again.

Hayley was beginning to show, and Andy's relationship with her was... different. The elemental liked the werewolf, she had a chip on her shoulder, but who in their family didn't? They connected somewhat, although Andromeda had her reservations about Hayley's 'friendship' with Elijah. Her Original had a lot of explaining to do, especially if Nik was to be believed in his gossip.

Andromeda also contacted Kol and Febe. They wouldn't return to New Orleans just yet, if Marcel caught wind of the Original's congregating, he would be rightfully suspicious. But once they found out more about this Davina, Kol might be able to help them determine how much of a threat she was.

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire." Rebekah stated to Nik, and Andy rolled her eyes as she descended the stairs.

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot?"

"No, but you could have at least let me do it. Being able to wield fire and all." Andy announced her presence, and Nik smirked at her from his place at the window. "Yes, but they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless, pregnant girl who's carrying my child." He said smugly, and Andy rolled her eyes as Rebekah sighed. "Oh. I am so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duty towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven."

"Careful, that hybrid bun is your niece or nephew. I claim the role as godmother." Nik barked out a laugh as Andy winked, before turning to see Hayley approaching. "The werewolf would like to know what the plan is." She breathed, and Andy raised a brow as she noticed one of Elijah's journals clutched to her chest, recognizing it from the Original's study.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, love. My plan for global domination, Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world, or" Nik looked at Andromeda with a smug smile. "Andy's plan to marry into this family."

"Hm." Andy gave him a tight smile, and Bekah grimaced before launching a pencil at his face, that Nik caught with a teasing smirk.

"You forgot about me." Fane spoke up, walking into the room with a laugh. "I thought I was the only love you need, Bex." He pouted, leaning over the blonde with puppy eyes and Rebekah shoved him away with a groan, Fane blowing her a kiss, and they all laughed. "The plan to rescue Elijah," Hayley stated dryly, giving them all a look of annoyance.