The Reckoning

"MAMA!"

"MAMA!"

Andromeda groaned as her grey duvet was pulled away from her, Regulus's little body swiftly climbing on top of her bed, as he jumped up and down. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The toddler screamed, and Andy moaned as her body bounced with the mattress. "Reggie, lad, c'mere!" She sat up slightly to tug him into her arms, and Reggie fell into her lap with a giggle as she pressed a kiss to the top of his head.

"Thank you, bairn." Andy breathed into his hair, and she looked up to see the flash of a camera, groaning in surprise as her best friend screamed. "Happy Birthday!" The blonde rushed over, pulling Andy into a sitting position, and Andromeda laughed before hugging her back. The brunette looked over her shoulder to see Tyler standing in her doorway with rose gold and burgundy balloons, with a bouquet of sunflowers, Andy laughing as he held his arms out in offering.

"Happy birthday, princess."

"You two shouldn't have..." Andy breathed, a wide grin splitting across her cheeks, and Caroline gave her a look of disbelief. "We absolutely should have, you're 18! Now, get up, it's Senior Prank Night, and we've been planning this out for years." Her best friend quickly tugged her out of bed, Reggie climbing off the bed to pull Tyler downstairs with him, and Caroline hurriedly pushed Andy towards her bathroom.

"Go, shower, I'm going to pick out your outfit."

"Caroline, I can pick out my own clothes-"

"It's your birthday, so you're going to look absolutely fabulous while we lay out mouse traps. Now, go!" Care insisted, shoving her into the bathroom, before closing the door and Andromeda rolled her eyes before getting in the shower.

Caroline laid out for Andy a white spaghetti-strapped crop top under a light denim jacket, paired with striped denim shorts and white sneakers. The blonde did the elemental's makeup, straightening her hair as it fell down to her waist, before Caroline pulled Andy downstairs.

Febe had made brunch for the group, french toast with chopped strawberries, sausages, eggs, and a pitcher of orange juice in the middle of the kitchen island next to a bottle of champagne. "There's our eighteen year old." Her older sister breathed, pulling Andy in for a hug, and Andromeda squeezed back.

"Where's Fane?" She questioned, and Febe shrugged her shoulders. "Our brother got pulled out to run a few errands, but, he says 'Happy Birthday'." Her sister smiled at her, and Andy grinned back.

The group enjoyed brunch, everyone cheering as Andy opened the champagne with a 'pop', before Caroline dragged her and Tyler out of the house. Febe was going to check on a few things as well, but said that she would take Regulus next door before leaving.

Tyler drove them to school, her best friend pulling Andy after her with a giggle as they hurriedly met up with Bonnie and Elena. "Happy birthday!" The witch squealed, pulling Andy into a tight hug, and the elemental laughed as she hugged back with a smile.