Bringing Out the Dead

"You look like you could do with a drink

"You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Niklaus said curtly, gesturing towards a side table, and Elijah smirked before punching his brother in the face. The Original threw him into the nearby doors, stalking towards him, as Rebekah shouted.

"We just finished renovating, don't destroy our house!"

Her brothers ignored her, Nik charging towards Elijah with a growl, dropping him onto a coffee table. Rebekah rolled her eyes, having a seat, as Klaus stared down at his brother. "You know, you have every right to be mad at me, but I kept my word. I reunited you with our family." Nik stated dramatically, and Elijah punched him in the face quickly.

"Bloody hell, Elijah!" Bekah stood up, following after them as Elijah kicked Niklaus into the room with the other coffins. At seeing Nik rip a dagger from out of Kol's body, Rebekah sped forward, shoving him away from Elijah with a scowl.

"Don't you dare!" She snarled, and Elijah stepped in front of his sister, staring down Klaus intently as he stepped closer. "Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with." He spoke lowly, the brothers staring at each other, until Nik finally broke it.

"Mikael is dead."

"What did you say?" Elijah breathed, looking to Rebekah, who nodded in confirmation. "It's true. Nik killed him, brother." She affirmed, and the Original turned to Niklaus with a look of disbelief. "Why do our family remain in these coffins?" He snarled, and Bekah crossed her arms, as she also glared at Nik.

"That's what I would like to know."

"Rebekah-"

"You swore, with the coffins returned to us, that you would reunite our family." The blonde stated firmly, and Klaus gave her a look. "Not all of our coffins are returned to us, are they?" He breathed, gazing at both of his siblings.

"Until Stefan Salvatore returns that coffin, I can not free them."

"What coffin?" Elijah questioned, but Niklaus brushed it off. "There are still things that you do not yet know, Elijah, but I am ready to explain to you now." Klaus stared intently at his brother, before dipping the dagger in a bowl of white oak ash.

"I only ask, that you remember the oath that you once swore to me."

"What are you doing?" Elijah breathed, Rebekah taking a step forward as well, as Nik slipped the dagger back into Kol. "Always and forever." Nik declared, stepping towards his siblings as they stared at him. "I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother, my sister. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you, our family will be whole again."

"Febe is going to bloody throttle you, when she knows that you have the coffins." Rebekah breathed, and Elijah turned to her in confusion. "Febe? The twins, they are here?" His sister gave him a solemn look, even Nik appeared saddened, making Elijah look between the two in worry.