Before Sunset

Andromeda awoke to soft kisses on her neck, trailing up to her lips, as Elijah kissed her sweetly and Andy moaned into the kiss as she slowly blinked sleep away

Andromeda awoke to soft kisses on her neck, trailing up to her lips, as Elijah kissed her sweetly and Andy moaned into the kiss as she slowly blinked sleep away. "I could get used to that..." She hummed, kissing back, and Elijah chuckled.

"Every morning shall be this way, if you want."

"Oh, I want." Andy laughed, her Original pressing another firm kiss to her lips before pulling away. "How are you feeling?" Elijah asked quietly, and Andy gave him a small smile, shrugging her shoulders. "Like I lost a friend." She stated simply, and he nodded in understanding. "I have to help Caroline clean the gym, but what will you be up to?" Andy questioned, straightening up slightly, as Elijah moved away to sit on the side of the bed.

"I will have to check on my siblings, now that the threat of our mother has passed, I'm sure Niklaus is raving to leave."

"Really? I thought Nik wouldn't go anywhere without..." Andy trailed off as Elijah gave her a knowing look, and she let out a sigh of exasperation. "Bloody hell." She ran a palm down her face, and Elijah nodded in agreement. "So, I'll have to mediate that possible situation with Ms. Gilbert, but I will pick up Regulus from Mrs. Hayes by lunch time."

"That would be amazing, thank you." Andy smiled, pressing another warm kiss to his lips, and Elijah chuckled. "I told you, it's no worries." He breathed, but Andy shook her head. "He looks up to you. I love my father, but when it came to Reggie, Daddy wasn't really there. Reggie sees you as another father figure." She stated, and Elijah smiled, leaning forward to rest his forehead against hers.

"And I consider Regulus, a son. I'll be sure not to disappoint him."

"I know you won't." Andromeda murmured, leaning forward to press another kiss to his lips, before moving to get out of bed. "I do believe a shower is in order." She declared, and Elijah smirked. "You would be quite right." Andy yelped, her Original slinging her over his shoulder as he stood, before Elijah made a move towards the bathroom.

"Let's go, elskan."

After a very long, very hot, very steamy shower, Elijah drove Andromeda to school before leaving to his sibling's mansion. Andy made her way to the cafeteria, finding Rebekah already there, and she raised a brow in surprise. "Bekah?" She called out, and the Original turned to look at her, before giving Andy a tight smile.

"Good. You're here, you can help me."

Andy gave the blonde a sad smile, before turning to see Caroline also enter the cafeteria. "Where's Matt?" Her best friend asked, Andy shrugged, and Bekah replied as she threw things into the recycling bin. "He bailed. Got called into work at the last minute."

"Are you kidding me? So it's just us?"

"Looks like it." Andy breathed, moving to grab a box for some of the decorations. "And, you're late. Clean up committee started at 8." Rebekah sassed, and Caroline looked at her in disbelief. "It's like 8:02-"