Shots

When Andy woke up the next morning, she immediately called Bonnie, inviting her and Elena over for brunch

When Andy woke up the next morning, she immediately called Bonnie, inviting her and Elena over for brunch. Bonnie and Andromeda were friends, kind of, they grew up together and shared similarities in their wayward fathers. But, they weren't exactly close as she was Elena's best friend, and Andy didn't appreciate her putting Elena above Caroline.

As for inviting Elena, even though the two shared a dislike for each other, Andy knew that Caroline would need all of her friends present. She would put her feelings aside for her, always.

Andromeda sent Regulus to wake Caroline, and by the time the two came down, there was a wide spread of chocolate chip pancakes, french toast, eggs, bacon, orange juice and a fresh pot of coffee sat in the middle of the kitchen island; alongside a bottle of Bailey's Irish cream and vodka.

"What is all this?" Caroline asked, cornflower blue eyes wide as she took it in and noticed two of her best friends standing up from their places at the kitchen island. The blonde stood bewildered at the kitchen entryway with her hair in a messy bun, pink satin pajamas and Reggie letting go of her hand with a grin as he sped to Andy's side in his Toy Story socks.

"Andy invited us over, for a girls day." Elena explained, doe eyes soft as she looked over her shoulder at the elemental, and Bonnie shrugged her shoulders with a grin.

"We haven't had one in a while."

Caroline's eyes welled with tears, and she let out a hiccup as both girls moved to embrace her tightly. Andy awed, cerulean eyes bright and she shared a high five with Reggie who giggled. "Andromeda Daphne McGregor, if you don't get your ass over here." Caroline tearfully ordered, and Bonnie pulled the elemental into the group hug with a laugh.

"Stop being so mushy, the food is going to get cold!" Reggie demanded, and the older girls all laughed before separating. Everyone sat around the kitchen island with Andy sitting on one end, Regulus sitting besides her with Caroline on his other side, Elena next to her and Bonnie at the other end facing Andy.

Food was passed around, the girls pouring either the Bailey's into their coffee, or a shot of vodka with their orange juice. Regulus had his own orange juice in a Star Wars sippy cup, and was enjoying the attention as the girls gushed over him.

"It's been forever since I've seen him, he's gotten so big." Bonnie mused, green eyes twinkling as she smiled at the eating toddler and Andy nodded in agreement.

"Give it 5 more years, he's gonna be taller than me."

"Everyone's taller than you, Andy." Caroline pointed out with a smirk, and Andy shot her a glare as the table burst into laughter. "Shut up."

"This is nice. Something normal, for once." Elena stated, and Bonnie snorted in response.

"So, having vampires for friends and being harassed by wolves isn't normal?"

"That's my normal." Andy raised her glass with a smirk, and everyone laughed. "What wolves?" Reggie asked in confusion, and Andy shushed him. "Just a joke, baby."