House of The Rising Sun

The next morning, Andromeda went to the Quarter with Regulus

The next morning, Andromeda went to the Quarter with Regulus. Niklaus and Fane tried to argue with the elemental, neither wanting her to travel alone, but she told them both to shove it. Andy was fully capable of protecting herself, and could easily sense out the witches and vampires who hid amongst the many tourists.

Andy visited different schools in and outside of the French Quarter, scheduling appointments and allowing Reggie the chance to get a feel for what would be a better fit for him. If Andy had it her way this would be their permanent home, and Elijah wouldn't have any say in it.

She was done hiding.

After visiting the nearby schools, Andy led Reggie into the heart of the Quarter, the child marveling at the old structured buildings, the musicians and artists that filled the streets, and Andy could only look around with a sad smile. Her first time in the Quarter was meant to be spent with Elijah, her Original giving his family a tour of the city that he loved, and she had to shove her hurt away.

As angry as she was with Nik, Andy knew that the hybrid still had some trust issues when it came to family. From what she had deduced from that meeting, Elijah had gotten awfully close to Hayley, how close she didn't want to know. But as it is his child that she is carrying, Nik possibly felt threatened that Elijah meant to step in or take control of Hayley and the baby.

As idiotic as it sounds, Andromeda would not put it past the hybrid.

After stopping for lunch at a place called 'Rousseau's', the siblings continued to walk through the Quarter, Reggie letting go of his sister's hand as he wandered off to approach a violinist. Andy kept a careful eye on him, but it was once she was alone that he approached.

Andromeda had confidently strolled past many vampires in the city, all of them taken by her scent, but only one was bold enough to approach. Sensing a presence behind her, Andy turned to see a tall dark-skinned man with black curly hair and a faux friendly smile, he stood only a few feet away and towered over her as brown eyes roved over her figure.

"Hi. I'm sorry, but I've never seen you around here before. I think I would remember someone so beautiful."

Andy raised a brow at that, a small smirk tugging on her lips. "As many tourists as this city has seen, did you really think I would be a familiar face?" She questioned, and the vampire shrugged with a flirtatious grin. "No, but I've met a lot of people. No one has ever looked as gorgeous," The vampire stepped closer, and Andy didn't flinch as his brown eyes stared into hers. "Or smelt as good." He finished lowly, and Andy stared blankly at him as his pupils contracted, the vampire trying to compel her.

"Why don't you follow me? I can show you around the city."

"Now, why would I do that? I'm quite capable of finding things myself, but thanks for the offer." Andy stated bluntly, moving to turn away as his expression filled with surprise, but the vampire quickly grabbed her wrist. Andromeda's eyes burned crimson as she burned his hand, and the vampire hissed as he immediately let her go, missing the flash of color in her eyes as he looked down at the healing flesh.