Homecoming

"We need a plan

"We need a plan."

The next morning, the twins arrived and Andromeda had sprinted down the stairs, throwing herself into their arms as her siblings laughed. Cameron didn't question their sudden appearance, Andy knew he suspected something was up but other than a look, her father said nothing. Cameron drove Regulus to school, leaving Andy, the twins, and Rebekah gathered around her kitchen island. Caroline also appeared, Andy having called her and told her everything.

Caroline was actually genuinely pissed off at Elena. She didn't know about their wish to raise Mikael, her best friend knew that Phanessa had sacrificed herself to put him down. It was Febe who spoke up first, and she was glaring angrily down at the marble counter top.

"We are positive that Mikael is awake?"

"He is." Caroline confirmed, and Febe looked to her with a frown. "He appeared to Damon and Stefan last night. Elena told me." Fane cursed, running a hand through his hair in frustration. "Those bloody idiots don't know what they're doing. Mikael is an absolute sadist, he will burn this town to the ground if it means killing Nik."

"That's exactly what they want." Rebekah spoke up, letting a bitter laugh escape her. "They don't care who gets hurt, as long as my brother is dead."

"And, we won't let that happen." Febe spoke firmly, reaching across the kitchen island to grab Rebekah's hand, staring intently at her old friend. "I spent years hunting Klaus, trying to bring my Kol back. He's going to suffer at least half that bloody time, and Kol will also get a hand in it." She growled, and Bekah smirked, as Fane nodded.

"So, what do we do?" Care asked, and Andy finally spoke up, from her place leaning against the fridge. "We find out what they're planning. Elena thinks Rebekah is on their side, she invited her over to the Salvatore boarding house. I'm going with her-"

"Absolutely not." Fane declared, and Andromeda scowled at him. "If I'm not, they'll get suspicious. While they now know of my hatred with Mikael, Damon knows that I would never leave Rebekah to handle this alone. He knows I'm a neutral figure in killing Klaus, but if Mikael is there, then I would want to see for myself. And he's right."

"Then we're going-"

"Fane. If you and Febe suddenly show up, they'll know something is up." Andy interrupted with a shake of her head. "Rebekah and I will find out their plan, then come right back. Most likely, they'll want to somehow lure Klaus back in."

"The homecoming dance is tonight." Caroline breathed, a frown tugging at her lips, Andy nodding in agreement. The twins looked at each other, before turning to the other three with a sigh.

"You find out their plan, and then you come straight back. I don't trust Mikael around you, Andromeda." Febe stated firmly, and Andy nodded. "I promise."

So, Rebekah, and Andy went to the boarding house, Caroline went to decorate the school for the dance. The Salvatore's and Elena were already there, when Damon looked to Andy, she glared. Their plan was to let Elena dagger Mikael, temporarily, so that Stefan could be able to lie to Klaus and lure him back to town.